The Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.rugipo.edu.ng recruitment, Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Jobs 2020, Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Career Portal, Requirements for Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment 2020, Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment Portal.
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.rugipo.edu.ng.
Table of Contents
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State|
|Deadline||16th September, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below:
The following positions are available at Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Polytechnic Librarian
- The Librarian is a Principal Officer of the Polytechnic and reports to the Rector for the day-to-day administration of the Library
- He/She is the Administrative Head of the Library.
- Formulating overall Library policy, personal contacts and liaison with other departments
- Preparation of the Library budget
- Responsible to the Rector for the smooth running of the Libraries of the institution.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must be a serving Deputy Librarian or its equivalent with good Honors Degree and Master’s Degree in Library Science/Library and Information Science
- The applicant must have good scholarly publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Candidate must be proficient in Information Technology; in particular, Library Management Software (LMS) and automation
- He/she must possess excellent managerial, interpersonal, communication, organizational and planning skills
- Must be registered with the Librarian Registration Council of Nigeria (LRCN).
- Possession of a Doctorate Degree in Library Science / Library and Information Science will be an added advantage
- He/She should have at least 15 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a tertiary institution or other related establishments
- The Polytechnic Librarians basic salary is in line with the tertiary institution as Salary Structure of CONPCASS 9/CONSOLIDATED, including other benefits and allowances that may be approved by the Governing Council of the institution.
Terms of Appointment/Conditions of Service
- The appointment is for a term of four (4) years in the first instance and renewable subject to satisfactory performance for another term of four (4) years and no more.
2. Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar is a Principal Officer of the Polytechnic and Secretary to the Governing Council, the Academic Board and other Statutory Committees as well as any Sub-Committee that may be put in place
- The Registrar is responsible to the Rector for the day-to-day administration of the Polytechnic except financial matters.
Qualifications and Experience
The prospective applicant must:
- Possess a good Bachelor’s Degree (minimum of Second Class Lower Division) in the Arts, Social Sciences or Humanities from a recognised Institution of Higher Learning with at least 15 years cognate experience or a Master Degree plus at least 14 years cognate experience or a Doctorate Degree plus at least 13 years cognate experience in Institutions of higher learning.
- Be a registered member of a recognised relevant professional body
- Have occupied the position of a Deputy Registrar for a period of not less than five(5) years in an institution of higher learning preferably in a Polytechnic
- Enjoy excellent physical and mental health with evidence from a Government Hospital.
- The Registrar must be a person of proven integrity
- He/She must be intellectually and professionally sound and knowledgeable in the miss and regulations of the Polytechnic system
- He/She must be versed in the Public Service Rules and be computer literate
- He/she must be able to assist the Chief Executive, the Polytechnic Governing Council and the Academic Board in formulating sound academic and administrative policies.
- The Registrar’s basic salary is in line with the Tertiary Institutions Structure of CONTEDISS 15/CONSOLIDATED, including other benefits and allowances that may be approved by the Governing Council of the institution.
Terms of Appointment/Conditions of Service
- The appointment is for a term of four (4) years in the first instance and renewable subject to satisfactory performance, for another term of four (4) years and no more.
3. Job Title: Rector
- The Rector is the Chief Academic, Administrative and Accounting Officer of the Polytechnic and has power to exercise general authority over both the staff and students and he is also responsible for discipline in the Polytechnic, subject to the general control of the Governing Council
- In addition to proven Management and leadership experience, the successful candidate must have a demonstrable passion for academic endeavours and must also be credible.
Qualifications and Qualities
The candidate for the post is expected to possess the following qualifications and qualities:
- Must hold a Master’s Degree, OR a Doctorate Degree from a recognised institution in any of the disciplines offered in the Polytechnic (viz; Science, Technology, Commerce and Management) with a minimum of fifteen years teaching experience, at least five (5) years of which must have been gained in a Polytechnic.
- Must be a Chief Lecturer from the Polytechnic Sector with not less than five (5) years experience on the rank.
- Must demonstrate evidence of strong academic and administrative leadership, initiative and creativity in policy formulation, good human relations and positive managerial attributes.
- Must provide evidence of membership of reputable professional body/bodies in Nigeria.
- Must provide evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals as well as presentation of invited papers at educational conferences, seminars and workshops.
- Must be able to attract research grants and development facilities to the Polytechnic.
- Must be a person with initiative and vision with the capacity to sustain the accelerated pace of development of the Polytechnic even under financial and other challenging constraints.
- Must be a fair-minded and dynamic individual with an impeccable reputation.
- Must be a person who is not likely to pursue racial, ethical, gender, political, religious or other sectional interest
- Must be morally sound be of good character and free from financial embarrassment
- Must enjoy excellent physical and mental health (with evidence from a Government hospital)
- Must be proficient in Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
Terms of Appointment/Conditions of Service
- The appointment is for a term of four (4) years in the first instance and renewable subject to satisfactory performance, for another term of four (4) years and no more
- The salary is consolidated and the appointee shall enjoy other benefits of the office as may be approved from time to time by Ondo State Government.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit their type-written applications and photocopies of credentials with fifteen (15) copies of their Curriculum Vitae in the order listed below:
- Full Names of Applicant
- Post Sought
- Marital Status
- Numbers of Children
- Date and Place of Birth
- Local Government Area
- State of Origin
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Educational Background with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications and Distinctions (if any) with Dates (include photocopies)
- Working Experience
- Present Employment, Status and Salary
- Extra-Curriculum Activities
- List of Publications with Details such as title, publishers of such journals, dates and pages (where applicable)
- Names and addresses of three referees
- Active GSM Number(s) and e-mail address.
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked “Application for the Post of Polytechnic Librarian” at the top left hand corner and addressed to:
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic,
P.M.B. 1019, Owo,
Note: In addition, candidates are required to ask their Referees to send confidential reports on them to the same address indicated above before the closing date
Application Deadline 16th September, 2020.
How to Apply for Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment
To apply for the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment 2019/2020||July 15, 2020||28th July, 2020|
|Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 15, 2020||24th July, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||July 15, 2020||Not Specified|
|Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 14, 2020||13th September, 2020|
|Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019/2020||July 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Federal Ministry of Water Resources (FGN) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 13, 2020||7th August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: