The Sahara Group Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.sahara-group.com recruitment, Sahara Group Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Sahara Group Jobs 2020, Sahara Group Career Portal, Requirements for Sahara Group Recruitment 2020, Sahara Group Recruitment Portal.
Sahara Group Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Sahara Group Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links, and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.sahara-group.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
The following positions are available at Sahara Group. Explore for your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Programs Officer – Sahara Foundation
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- To facilitate the implementation of identified Personal & Corporate Social Responsibility (PCSR) initiatives within and outside Nigeria while working with staff, partners, National Governments and other local national agencies, business neighbors and stakeholders towards achieving Sahara Groups overall PCSR objectives.
- Manage and provide content for Sahara Foundation’s Extrapreneurship platform- the SaharaHub
- Day-to-day coordination of the activities of Sahara Hub in the actualization of its set objectives
- Creating and managing virtual youth engagement programmes
- Engage local communities to determine needs, develop strategies and initiate programs which would answer these needs, in connection with the company’s strategies and Business Plan.
- Facilitate the process of impact assessment of programs on recipients
- Promote company-wide awareness of Sahara Group PCSR strategies and initiatives
- Day-to-day coordination of existing PCSR projects ensuring alignment with the SDGs.
- Initiate and coordinate Partnership Relations with business neighbors
- Provide business support to the Line Manager.
- Develop partnerships that will drive sustainability of the Extrapreneurship platform
- Provide support to the Private Sector Advisory Group (PSAG) secretariat and manage expectations from cross-sectoral partners.
- Provide regular updates on activities of the to Line Manager and ensure these activities are in line with the expectations of the Global PSAG
- B.Sc degree in an appropriate relevant course.
- 3-4 years of cognate work experience with a large organization, relating with people of diverse cultures.
- Experience in managing digital hubs, social media platforms and online content.
- Experience in Corporate Social Responsibility Advisory.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of the Corporate Social Responsibility agenda.
- Investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize workloads.
- Project management skills, including the ability to coordinate the work of others.
- Knowledge of computer applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Candidate must be hardworking, dedicated, highly analytical and creative
- Candidate must be resourceful with good interpersonal skills to relate with people across different social strata.
- Candidate must possess the ability to adapt to different types of environment
- Executive Director
- Company MD’s, Unit Heads & Finance Managers
- Host Community Representative & Implementing Partners
- Contemporaries in other Private Sector Organizations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Sahara Group Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Sahara Group Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Sahara Group Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Sahara Group Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Sahara Group Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Sahara Group Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Sahara Group Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Sahara Group Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Sahara Group recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Sahara Group may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||August 6, 2020||19th August, 2020|
|National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 6, 2020||17th August, 2020|
|Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2019/2020||August 5, 2020||3rd September 2020|
|National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 5, 2020||18th August, 2020|
|Mantrac Nigeria Limited – CAT Recruitment 2019/2020||August 4, 2020||7th August, 2020|
|Solidarites International Recruitment 2019/2020||August 4, 2020||9th August, 2020.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Sahara Group Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: