Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.shell.com.ng recruitment, Shell Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Shell Jobs 2020, Shell Career Portal, Requirements for Shell Recruitment 2020, Shell Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Shell Petroleum Development Company|
|Deadline||3rd March 2020|
Shell Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Shell Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.shell.com.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
The following positions are available at the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC). Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Investment Analyst
Job ID: 134613BR
Employment Type: Full Time
- SNCPFA (Shell Nigeria Closed Pension Fund Administrator) is licensed by the National Pension Commission (PenCom) to manage the defined benefit pension scheme of The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC). SNCPFA is currently on the search for an investment analyst to further strengthen its investment management function. Successful candidate would be responsible for the underlisted:
- Contribute to the formulation of Investment and Risk Management Plan for Funds under the management of SNCPFA and (SHELL THRIFT & LOAN FUND) STLF.
- Proactively assess and recommend improvements to processes to support timely, efficient and profitable investment of funds.
- Assist in the conduct of periodic risk-based assessment of counter-party financial institutions and brokers and recommend institutions for retention or suspension
- Provide weekly review of macro economic indicators, Fiscal and Monetary Policy and market developments that impact the value of the Funds. Develop, articulate and recommend appropriate strategies to leverage these indices to optimise returns for the Funds
- Provide relevant advice and concise and timely periodic management information reports on counter-parties and investee companies.
- Ensure that the Pension Fund’s offshore equity portfolio is appropriately re-balanced to the approved benchmark index.
- Ensure that the activities of offshore Fixed Income portfolio managers is consistent with SNCPFA’s risk appetite and rating requirements.
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly ISC meeting slides and quarterly Board meeting activity reports/slides
- Negotiate, confirm and execute Fixed Income (Bonds and Money Market) deals with approved counter-party financial institutions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Conduct periodic fixed income research to provide market colour and insight into opportunities beyond legacy exposure
- Contribute to the assessment, analysis and preparation of investment/divestment proposals for approval by the Investment Strategy Committee (ISC)
- Evaluate and execute approved Capital Market transactions (domestic and offshore)
- Keep abreast of developments in both local and global Financial Markets and ensure compliance with relevant legislation, statutory regulations and guidelines governing the Funds’ investments, in particular Pension Reform Act 2014
- Establish and maintain cordial and mutually beneficial business and professional relationships with financial intermediaries, stockbrokers, Nigerian Stock Exchange, and relevant regulatory agencies such as the Central Bank of Nigeria, the Securities and Exchange Commission etc
- Conduct quarterly performance review session with all fund managers (Equity and Fixed Income)
HSE (Health, Safety and Environment):
- Ensure work approach is consistent with the HSE ethos and rules of the group
- Strong negotiation skills and good interpersonal, team working and networking skills
- Ability to analyze macro economic developments to proactively gauge market action.
- Ability to anticipate regulatory actions and market reactions.
- A first degree plus a Professional Accounting qualification. CFA, FRM or CAIA is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian and Global financial markets and processes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd March 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Shell Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Shell Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- To get application form and details about a particular position listed on this page, kindly click the “View Full Details” button below your position of choice to expand the table of content.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Shell Recruitment requirements and posses any required document before submitting an application.
- You can also track Shell Recruitment updates on its official website https://www.shell.com.ng/careers.html, though this is not really recommended as the company most times post latest job vacancies on a third party job listing website.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Shell Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Shell Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs get missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Shell Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
Shell Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Shell Recruits accross the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Shell recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Shell may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 27, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||5th June, 2020|
|Plan International Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||7th June, 2020|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Edo State College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||4th June, 2020|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||1st June, 2020|
If you are unable to access the Shell Recruitment or find what you needed or you have a question, kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Shell Recruitment. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: