Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.shell.com.ng recruitment, Shell Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Shell Jobs 2019, Shell Career Portal, Requirements for Shell Recruitment 2019, Shell Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Shell Petroleum Development Company|
Shell Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Shell Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.shell.com.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
The following positions are available at the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC). Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Technical Safety Engineer
Job ID: 124243BR_EN
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience level: Experienced Professionals
- Provide Hazard & Risk Safety Management and Process Technical Safety Engineering leadership and support to Assa North Projects, to enable the embedding of Goal zero.
- Support reviews to help the client to establish fit for purpose and cost-effective approaches to technical safety engineering and asset operability and integrity. Deliverables (Technical Safety Review, Desktop Safety Review) will address technical and operational issues in a way that is fully integrated with the management of other business risks and activities.
- This includes work with HEMP principles including ALARP demonstration via various techniques including QRA, Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA) as applicable, and deliver specific related process safety services to producing assets:
- Process Technical Safety support to Production Operations.
- Support Process Technical Safety (HEMP studies) Studies
- Provide support, challenge and expert advice, relating to Design Integrity, Technical Integrity and Operating Integrity during the Operate phases of the asset life cycle.
- Good knowledge of oil and gas business and its process safety aspects. Technical Engineering or Advanced Science degree with 5 – 10 years relevant experience. Broad experience with EP, experience with Safety risk aspects of EP and/or management experience within OpCo environment. A degree in safety risk engineering would be advantageous.
- Knowledge in use of Design safety tools such as QRA, SIL, FIREPRAN, HSE Cases, Bowties, HAZID, Fire & Explosion modelling, dispersion modelling, HAZOP, Layout reviews, etc.
- Good understanding of business aspects of HSE in the short and long term
- Good understanding of the business risks.
- Good knowledge of the EP standards.
- Execute HEMP studies to support Projects
- Provide specialist advice and support to Assets on requirements on HSSE Cases and the associated HEMP studies (HAZID, HAZOP, Bow-Tie, FIREPRAN, etc) supporting these HSSE Cases
- Provide ad-hoc Process Safety support to Projects (i.e. HAZOPS, risk assessments and incident investigations etc as required
- Advice and acknowledge Facility Status Reporting deviations on Safety Critical Elements
- Screen and/or Review FSR deviation/ E-MoC to support timely Technical Safety input to assure proper Risk Management in the Management of Change Process
- Hazardous Area Classification Review: Support HAC, ensuring timely Process Safety/Technical Safety input
- Support Process Safety Incident Investigation
- Knowledge sharing in Process Safety/Technical Safety and provide on-the-job coaching to Junior Process Safety Engineers
- Provide/support LODs assurance such as 5 Yearly PSR and process safety LOD1s.
- HSE risks Management:
- HAZID organisation/facilitations/contribution
- Hazard analysis using Bow Tie
- Risk Assessment contribution/facilitation/training
- ALARP demonstration process
- Management of Change
- Major Hazards Management
- Physical Effect Modelling (using FRED software)
- Support Quantitative Risk Assessment(QRA) review
- Provide support for Emergency Response.
- Strong focus on Enterprise First (ensuring close connection and alignment with other Shell Businesses
- Passion, drive and commitment for HSE performance excellence
- Team player
- Good analytical ability and keen sense of reality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Shell Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Shell Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- To get application form and details about a particular position listed on this page, kindly click the “View Full Details” button below your position of choice to expand the table of content.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Shell Recruitment requirements and posses any required document before submitting an application.
- You can also track Shell Recruitment updates on its official website https://www.shell.com.ng/careers.html, though this is not really recommended as the company most times post latest job vacancies on a third party job listing website.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Shell Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Shell Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs get missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Shell Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
Shell Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Shell Recruits accross the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Shell recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Shell may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 20, 2020||27th January, 2020|
|Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||January 20, 2020||Not Specified|
|Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 20, 2020||29th January, 2020|
|Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 20, 2020||30th January, 2020|
|Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 20, 2020||22nd January, 2020|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||24th January, 2020|
If you are unable to access the Shell Recruitment or find what you needed or you have a question, kindly leave a comment below and we shall provide you with the information you need as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Shell Recruitment. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: