The Solidarites International (SI) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.solidarites.org recruitment, Solidarites International Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Solidarites International Jobs 2019, Solidarites International Career Portal, Requirements for Solidarites International Recruitment 2019, Solidarites International Recruitment Portal.
Solidarites International (SI) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Solidarites International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.solidarites.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
Solidarites International (SI) is a French humanitarian organisation operating for over 35 years who is committed to providing aid in the event of conflict and natural disasters. Our mission is to provide aid as quickly and as efficiently as possible to endangered populations by meeting their vital needs: water, food and shelter.
SI has started activities in North-eastern Nigeria in August 2016 in the fields of Wash and is now intervening in 4 areas of the state for Wash and Shelter activities.
The following positions are available at Solidarites International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: FSL Officer
Beginning of contract: 21/10/2019
Contract duration: 3 months (with possibility of extension)
Probation period: 1 months
- Under the direct supervision of the Food Security and Livelihoods Assistant Programme Manager, the Food Security and Livelihoods officer is responsible for the daily implementation and monitoring of the FSL activities.
- He/she provides full support and training to FSL workers and daily workers on assigned program activities on the field.
Representation and Community Mobilization:
- Mobilize the targeted communities and create awareness about the project activities; make sure that the projects’ objectives and the selection criteria are well understood and accepted by the communities
- Establish and maintain good relations with key stakeholders and communities in the area of intervention to know their perceptions of the operations and to understand the needs, complaints, and major events that may have an impact on the activities of Solidarités International
- Listen to the communities and stakeholders in the field and report to his/her project manager any non-technical or safety-related issues which could affect the activities or safety of Solidarités International teams
Implementation and Monitoring:
- Participate in the identification, registration, verification and selection of the project beneficiaries, according to defined selection criteria, as well as verification processes, in collaboration with community stakeholders’ committees
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly activity plans to the FSL Assistant Programme Manager as required
- Participate in periodic FSL assessments including needs assessment, market assessments, activity feasibility assessments and any other Food Security and livelihood-related assessments
- Support MEAL team in activities monitoring (market assessments, baseline, endline, post distribution monitoring, price monitoring, focused group discussions, vendor monitoring etc)
- Plan and sensitize of beneficiaries on use of smartcards, payment mechanism, their rights and benefits.
- Training of vendor on how to use the devices in making transaction and supervision of vendor’s transaction and recording the problem
- Monitor vouchers distribution processes to beneficiaries at the local vendor locations and deal with any arising complaints.
- Coordinate with vendors on timing of cash and voucher disbursement, and mobilize beneficiaries for cash and voucher collection at vendor disbursement sites.
- Sensitize key stakeholders, communities and participating households on the project objectives, timelines and other general project details.
- Responsible for planning and implementing the FSL project activities in the field, including IGAs, VSLAs, Livestock recapitalization, Basic Needs Assistance and Agricultural input support etc.
- Ensure proper follow-up of the beneficiaries and provision of adequate technical support during activity implementation
- Participate in identifying the training needs among the population and propose appropriate contents and training support material for the training sessions and awareness messages to be disseminated
- Support complaint response mechanism by receiving, recording and reporting complaints from beneficiaries, community leaders, community volunteers and other stakeholders
Reporting and Communication:
- Use the monitoring tools provided
- Take part in weekly program meetings and cluster meetings on request
- Report back any problems and constraints encountered during the course of the activities, including safety issues, to his/her direct manage
- Document project impact through success stories, case studies and lessons learned, etc.
- Collaborate with the other components of the FSL department and support them when asked
- Coordinate with support staff (logistic and administration) and all staff involved on the program.
- Participate in the files archiving at Solidarités International’s office, accessible to the whole team
- Draw up and submit a weekly report to his/her direct manager
- Ensure that documentation is properly done for all items distributed (donation certificates, delivery notes, beneficiary lists and supply request order)
- Languages: fluent in English, Kanori, Hausa, Shua (additional languages a plus)
- Personal qualities: reliable, honest, very good organization, resistance to stress, capacity to delegate and to manage, initiative and autonomy, capacity of prioritisation of tasks, work under tight deadlines
- Professional experience of 2 years in similar position
- Training: university Degree in Agriculture, Food Security or any related field
- Experience on cash and voucher assistance (paper or electronic voucher)
- Relevant experience in livestock intervention as an early recovery response
- Relevant experience on food items distribution and monitoring will be highly appreciated
- Experience on VSLA methodology and monitoring IGA activities
- Project related skills: good knowledge of the project cycle, project implementation, project follow up and reporting
- IT skills: Word and Excel, Outlook, Design, Auto CAD, GIS, data collection and analysis software a plus.
Salary and Conditions
- In accordance with SI’s Terms of Employment; for national staff in Nigeria (B2-1)
Deadline: 6th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
- Please submit your application by Clicking on the following link: SI Recruitment Nigeria, select Monguno FSL Officer fill the form and attach your CV
- The CV attached must be named with your name and surname.
Note: As position is required as soon as possible, Solidarites International reserves the right to select a candidate and finalize the recruitment before the final date.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Solidarites International Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Solidarites International Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Solidarites International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Solidarites International Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Solidarites International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Solidarites International Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Solidarites International Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Solidarites International Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Solidarites International recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Solidarites International may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 5, 2019||17th December 2019|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||December 4, 2019||17th December 2019|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||December 4, 2019||9th December 2019.|
|African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 4, 2019||19th December 2019|
|International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 3, 2019||10th December, 2019|
|Iron Products Industries Recruitment 2019/2020||December 2, 2019||6th December 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Solidarites International Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: