The Spearfish Security West Africa Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.spear-fish.com recruitment, Spearfish Security West Africa Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Spearfish Security West Africa Jobs 2020, Spearfish Security West Africa Career Portal, Requirements for Spearfish Security West Africa Recruitment 2020, Spearfish Security West Africa Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Spearfish Security West Africa|
|Deadline||31st January, 2020|
Spearfish Security West Africa Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Spearfish Security West Africa Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.spear-fish.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Spearfish Security West Africa is the Nigerian registered arm of Spearfish Security Limited, based in Winchester, UK. Spearfish West Africa works closely with the development sector, managing risk and addressing the wide range of security issues frequently experienced in Nigeria. We provide direct support in the current areas of high risk and specialise in anticipating potential future developments and hot spots. We provide direct management and guidance on accommodation, trip management and contingency plans to help protect international and national staff along with project assets.
The following positions are available at Spearfish Security West Africa. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: State Security Officer
- The security officer will provide focused support to the Engaged Ctitizens Pillar (ECP) strand of the Partnership to Engage, Reform and Learn (PERL) project and will also be expected to support other Borno projects upon mobilisation.
- The post advertised is for the role based in Maiduguri, Borno State
- Spearfish seeks to recruit an experienced security liaison officer to support an ongoing Palladium Nigeria project in NE Nigeria.
Terms of Reference:
- Purpose: Provide support to Spearfish Client (Palladium) in Nigeria
- Duration: Six (6) months renewable
- Starting Date: 1st March 2020
- Location: Nigeria (100%)
- Supervisor: Deputy Security Manager
Overview of Approach by the Security Risk Management Team (SRMT) for The Palladium Group:
- To ensure a comprehensive and tailored risk management system for the Palladium portfolio in Nigeria, the SRMT would
Be consultative, flexible & inclusive in decision-making:
- The SRMT recognizes the importance of working closely with the widely different Palladium programmes in Nigeria. Therefore, the security profile that will support the implementation of project deliverables will not only keep Palladium staff, project partners and beneficiaries safe and secure, but will also be based on inputs from all involved to ensure a collaborative, flexible & inclusive approach.
Conduct pre-emptive risk management and mitigation:
- Constant & consistent risk rating evaluations with the corresponding safety & security elements of over-watch will limit risk and exposure as much as possible while endevouring to ensure project delivery & implementation at all sites and on all levels.
- The goal of the security team is to never have to escalate to an interventionist approach. The team will continuously monitor (actively & passively) the program areas & regions of intervention.
Role and SRMT Integration
- When field trips are launched, the Security Officer will be responsible for monitoring progress and for instigating any mitigations necessary to meet operational obstacles that occur.
- The Borno State Security Officer post is a critical addition to SRMT capacity and will provide the detailed and dedicated security focus necessary to support field work in the State. He/She will report on a regular basis to the SRMT in Abuja and liaise with other State Security Managers and respective project’s management to coordinate project activities.
- The State Security Officer will be based in Maiduguri and be key in the day-to-day operational management of ECP and other Palladium project activities occurring in Borno State. He/She will be responsible for working with the project management to design future field trips and to ensure that they are coordinated with the activities of partner orgnaisations.
Description of the Activities
- However, significant travel, both within the State and the wider region should be expected.
- The role is considered a “fixed” appointment meaning that the Security Manager would provide safety and security support while being primarily based in Maiduguri.
- Collaborate with programmes to ensure oversight of security related issues on current and planned operations and movements in the State and the wider region.
- Provide safety and risk management advice and guidance pertaining to the State.
Safety and Security Assessments:
- Provide Safety and Security briefings to Palladium staff.
- Coordinate & collaborate with Security elements in Nigeria and specifically in the State.
- Conduct safety and security assessments as required/requested.
- Collaborate with the Security Liaison Officers of other Palladium projects working in the State.
- Build and maintain an updated list of intelligence & information contacts & details.
- Assist in production of any client requested safety and risk management documentation.
- Produce risk and threat assessments for the State.
- Produce Building and Accommodation assessments.
- Produce situation reports, alerts and trend analysis pertaining to the State.
- Collaborate with Security Coordinator to deliver Programme Safety and Security Focal Point capacity building.
- Any other reasonable tasks as determined by the Senior Security Manager.
- Oversee quality assurance & compliance of Occupational Health & Safety aspects as outlined in client contract.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team (with both expat and national staff)
- Adaptability, flexibility and diplomacy.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skillset.
- Politically and culturally aware and sensitive.
- Effective relationship builder
- Patience and strong character.
- Able to cope with stress and work in an unstable context.
- Willing to be based in Maiduguri.
- Indigene of Borno State.
- Hausa and Kanuri speaker.
- Educated with a high standard of writing and numerical skills.
- Able to present matters concisely and coherently in both spoken and written English
- Experience in security and context analysis in Northern Nigeria.
- Knowledge of the context and the recent history of the region.
- Demonstrable team/personnel management experience/skills.
- Demonstrable IT knowledge and skills compulsory (Microsoft Office 365 suite, word processing, etc.)
- Previous military or police experience.
- Has undertaken recent security work in the North.
- Previous security experience with INGOs in Northern Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certified Security qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their written Application, along with full CV and references by email to: [email protected] Please put the post applied for and your name IN CAPITALS in the email subject bar.
- Shortlisted candidates can expect to be invited for interview during the week beginning 03 February 2020.
- Due to the expected high number of applications, it will not be possible to respond to all applicants. So if you have not heard from us by Friday 07 February, please accept that you have been sifted out during the selection process.
- Please do not apply if you are unable to meet the first two essential attributes.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Spearfish Security West Africa Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Spearfish Security West Africa Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Spearfish Security West Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Spearfish Security West Africa Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Spearfish Security West Africa Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Spearfish Security West Africa Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Spearfish Security West Africa Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Spearfish Security West Africa Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Spearfish Security West Africa recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Spearfish Security West Africa may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||14th April 2020|
|Management Systems International (MSI) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||Not Specified|
|Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||10th April, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||4th April, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||16th April, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Spearfish Security West Africa Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: