The SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.suntrustng.com recruitment, SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Jobs 2020, SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Career Portal, Requirements for SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020, SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited|
SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.suntrustng.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited is a newly licensed Regional Commercial Bank and represent the first fresh banking license issued by the CBN since 2001.
SunTrust Bank is committed to meeting the financial service needs of the communities it serves in a friendly, professional manner, while improving shareholder value.
The following positions are available at SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Retail Banking Officer
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Deposit Mobilization (N40m Monthly)
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future business
- Produce growth in income by selling business products and services.
- Development of relationship with referral sources.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, products and technology.
- Opening of accounts(minimum of 5 accounts per day).
- Creation of quality risk asset(N3m monthly)
- Reactivating of Dorman accounts (5 accounts weekly)
- Maintaining good deposit mix in accordance with banks ratio.
- Rendition of reports weekly.
- Effective relationship management. Develop and maintain effective relationship with business contacts and industries.
- Analyse prospective customers for loan and determine appropriate candidate.
- MBA/M.Sc – Advantage
- 0-2 years
- Good sales and communication skills
- General math skills
- Analysing information
- Management of profitability.
- Knowledge of business
- Marketing strategy
- Closing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Competitive analysis
- Corporate finance skills
- Planning of sales
- Financial skills
Personalities and Attributes
- Open to new knowledge
- Proactive and coordinated
- Meeting set targets
- Strong analytical mind
- Highly dedicated
- Good command of written and oral English
- Good team player
- External:Customers and Brokers
- Internal: The financial Unit, Operations Dept, Strategic Business Units.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|First Bank Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||January 23, 2020||Not Specified|
|MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||January 23, 2020||Not Specified|
|American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 23, 2020||27th January, 2020|
|Kings University Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||13th February, 2020.|
|Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||Not Specified|
|Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||3rd March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: