The Terre des hommes (Tdh) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.tdh.ch/en recruitment, Terre des hommes Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Terre des hommes Jobs 2020, Terre des hommes Career Portal, Requirements for Terre des hommes Recruitment 2020, Terre des hommes Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Terre des hommes (Tdh)|
|Deadline||8th November, 2019|
Terre des hommes (Tdh) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Terre des hommes Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.tdh.ch/en.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Terre des hommes (Tdh) is a child relief Non-Governmental Organization with a presence in over 30 countries of the world and more than 90 projects. Our goal is to make a significant and lasting difference to the lives of children in need. We support children in areas of Child and Maternal health, protection, Water and sanitation and Migration. Our humanitarian services sector aid children in crisis situations across the world.Tdh in Nigeria will implement projects in Health, Wash and Child Protection sectors
The following positions are available at Terre des hommes. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- IT Officer will be primarily responsible with assisting and facilitating the installation and configuration of IT infrastructure, staff training and operations of IT activities in TDH NGA Nigeria Field Offices.
- The ICT Officer is reporting to the Field Coordinator with dotted lines to the Deputy Logistics Manager for Utilities/Facilities and will work closely with Logistics Coordinator and all program sectors to ensure proper ICT functioning and support
Responsibilities & Tasks
Installation & Configuration of:
- Servers, server operating system and software, desktop/laptop hardware and software, and peripherals.
- Local Area Network, wireless network, Firewalls, essential network services peer-to-peer or client server architecture, as appropriate.
- Windows 10 operating system image.
Maintenance, Repair & Security:
- Perform preventative maintenance on all TdH NGA computers and network resources.
- Implement and manage backup solutions for office/individual users as per TdH NGA IT recommendations and provide the necessary training on the use of these back-up solutions.
- Update appropriate network security and data loss prevention procedures to safeguard system from physical harm, viruses, unauthorized users and damage to data.
- Closely collaborate with the TdH HQ IT Unit on helpdesk, connectivity and other in country and global TDH NGA IT projects.
- Create and maintain TdH NGA computer software/hardware inventory ensuring accuracy.
- Create and maintain network documentation to include but not limited to IP address, system access, email creation request, upgrades and changes to original network, etc.
- Diagnose hardware and software faults by questioning clients patiently about a problem and explaining the procedures to them.
- Investigate local Internet connectivity options to obtain adequate bandwidth for Intranet and application connectivity.
Training, Evaluation, & Testing:
- Develop and implement user and support staff training, including training on basic care and maintenance of computers and equipment for users.
- Test and evaluate new technology as required by TdH HQ IT Unit.
- Prepare and submit regular reports that provide sufficient detail for TdH HQ to understand the country office’s computer environment, needs, IT staff availability and skill levels and future plans.
- Fully comply with Tdh Code of Conduct and ensure Child Safeguarding Policy is always upheld.
- Ensure adherence to Tdh standards and quality requirements in all the project activities.
- Adhere to and ensure the team under her/his responsibility follows Tdh administrative and logistical regulations and procedures.
- Formal education/training in ICT desired – can be compensated with experience in Logistics (at discretion of evaluation team)
- Ability to work under pressure and in stressful environment
- Previous experience in emergency response is appreciated
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Significant previous experience with similar tasks, particularly in Information and Communication Technologies
- Advance IT knowledge (hardware and software, Microsoft Office, Internet, Server, LINUX)
- Experience in team management
- Previous experience with an NGO is desirable
- Required qualities: organized, sense of human relations, diplomacy, communication skills
- Help other employees in the use of various technologies.
- Ability to build professional relationships with key stakeholders and staff.
- Demonstrated interest in technology advanced within the firm.
- Desirable: proactive, autonomous, rigorous, analytical, willingness and motivation to work in an international and intercultural context.
- Ability to investigate issues and requirements and identify and prioritize appropriate
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changing processes, constantly seeking process
- Ability to work in a flexible hour when required.
- Ability to maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), Hausa and Kanuri
Deadline: 8th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Ensure to attach updated CV, Motivation Letter in a single file
- Due to the Emergency situation in the Northeast Nigeria, applications will be processed on a rolling basis and Position could be filled before the expiration of advert.
- Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be contacted for further steps of the recruitment.
- This position is open to Nigerian national only.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Terre des hommes Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Terre des hommes Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Terre des hommes Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Terre des hommes Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Terre des hommes Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Terre des hommes Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Terre des hommes Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Terre des hommes Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Terre des hommes recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Terre des hommes may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|FHI 360 Recruitment 2019/2020||February 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Save the Children Recruitment 2019/2020||February 14, 2020||27th February, 2020|
|CGC Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||February 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 14, 2020||18th February, 2020|
|Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 13, 2020||25th February, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Terre des hommes Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: