The TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.total.com.ng recruitment, TOTAL Nigeria Plc Vacancies 2020 Application Form, TOTAL Nigeria Plc Jobs 2020, TOTAL Nigeria Plc Career Portal, Requirements for TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020, TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||TOTAL Nigeria Plc|
|Deadline||9th March, 2020|
TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 TOTAL Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.total.com.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
The following positions are available at TOTAL Nigeria Plc. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Personal Assistant
Offer ID: 27517BR
Employment type: Regular Position
Branch: Marketing & Services
Métier: Administrative Support, Secretarial Support
- Handles the Manager’s daily itinerary and diary
- Keeps accurate schedule of Important Group/Company/Departmental activities and events.
- Maintain an effective and efficient document management system.
- Follow up of designated tasks to ensure progress to desired deadlines.
- Follow up of completion of safety tours by the Division’s senior managers
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and deals with telephone enquiries as appropriate on behalf of the Manager.
- Arrange travel and security requirements (Domestic and International) on behalf of the manager.
- Assist Manager with any matter relating to their expatriation.
- Process purchase orders, expense claims etc for Manager’s office
- Assist the Manager with the preparation, validation and publication of dossiers, presentations and communications per required deadlines.
- Timely and accurate publication of monthly divisional KPI and expense reports.
- Franking of letters, LPO’s Cheques etc, registration of franked documents.
- Perform other assigned duties delegated by the Manager.
- BSc or HND in Social Sciences or Arts
- Must be highly numerate, excellent language/communication and computer skills.
- Proficiency in French language is an advantage
- Experience level required: 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
- Reliability and confidentiality are of paramount importance.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill, be self-motivated, proactive and a proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th March, 2020
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include TOTAL Nigeria Plc recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though TOTAL Nigeria Plc may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||14th July, 2020|
|Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|Dangote Group Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||19th June, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||June 2, 2020||15th June, 2020|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||June 2, 2020||13th June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: