The Uber Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.uber.com/ng recruitment, Uber Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Uber Nigeria Jobs 2020, Uber Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Uber Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Uber Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
Uber Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Uber Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.uber.com/ng.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Uber for Business has one goal-to allow businesses of any size to harness Uber’s technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides to customers, or clinics providing reliable rides for patients, and more.
With over 65,000 businesses around the world already on board, Uber for Business is building for the future of how work gets done, wherever you need to go.
The following positions are available at Uber Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Account Executive, Mid-Market – Nigeria
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Sales, Business Development & Sales
About the Role
- Uber for Business is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be the next growth engine for Uber. We are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals, with a clear passion (and resourcefulness) for growing strategic partnerships for Uber.
- The Account Executives who own a vertical on this team will be responsible for developing the full strategy in their assigned vertical.
- The Uber for Business sales team signs and on boards companies to provide them with a best in class ground transportation solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct rigorous follow-ups to close deals
- Implement and launch Uber for Business with clients and ensure strong and consistent ridership
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover cross-selling opportunities
- Hit quarterly and annual revenue targets (quota carrying role)
- Plan and execute sales strategy and provide consistent and accurate forward-looking analysis
- Probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers to gain commitment
- Maintain the customer relationship and grow the business
- Work with customers (new and prospective) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing etc.
- Create documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
What You’ll Need
- 3 Minimum Years of Experience with B2B sales
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Uber Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Uber Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Uber Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Uber Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Uber Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Uber Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Uber Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Uber Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Uber Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Uber Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mantrac Nigeria Limited – CAT Recruitment 2019/2020||August 4, 2020||7th August, 2020|
|Solidarites International Recruitment 2019/2020||August 4, 2020||9th August, 2020.|
|Zetech Oil Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 3, 2020||7th August, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||August 3, 2020||13th August, 2020|
|BusinessDay Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||August 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 3, 2020||14th August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Uber Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: