The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form 2019/2020 academic session. www.uith.org admission form, Requirements, Form Price, How to Apply, Closing Date and other available below.
UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form advertisement has been released online. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form has been published below on seviportal.com as well as the official website of the institution www.uith.org.
Table of Contents
UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Eligibility.
Applicants must be candidates who sat for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted in April 2019. The candidates must have a minimum score of 120 to be qualified to apply and to be screened.
UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Requirements.
In addition to a minimum score of 150 in 2017 UTME. Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent at not more than two sittings, which should include a credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, Biology and any other two courses.
In addition to the above, candidates will be selected based on their success in a written entrance examination & oral interview.
Subjects for the competitive entrance examination and oral interview.
(a) English Language
(b) General paper
The examination will be based on SS3 syllabus. Candidates selected for admission will be required to pass a medical examination.
How to Apply for UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission.
- New Applicant: visit https://www.uith.org.ng/portal/screening_regisration/ to create login details – use the Form on the admission page.
- Application fee of 5,000:00 (five thousand naira) payable through this portal.
- Click the ‘Admission’ button at the left pane of the page.
- Select apply for admission.
- Fill in your details correctly
- Choose the program you are applying for
- And Click register.
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- Proceed to make payment.
- Pay using the payment button on your page.
- Print your receipt.
- Provide your bio-data and academic records.
- Cross check the application form and submit.
- You can save the application and continue.
- Print your BIO-DATA.
Duration of Course: Two (2) calendar years commencing from October, 2019 (Full Time Programme).
Accommodation: Accommodation is available at affordable fees on the first come, first serve basis.
- Examination Date: for Orthopaedic Cast Technology -> Will be announced soon.
- Venue: for Orthopaedic Cast Technology -> Will be announced soon.
- Time: for Orthopaedic Cast Technology -> Will be announced soon.
Other Relevant Information
- Candidates should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidates with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission
- The applicant is advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
- The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
- Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible.
- Evidence of change of names where applicable must be attached to the application form.
- The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the schools’ notice boards.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: