The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session. www.umth.org.ng School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, Form Price, How to Apply, Closing Date and other available below.
UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form advertisement has been released online. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Post Basic Nursing programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- School of Post Basic Operative Nursing (SPBPON)
- School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing (SPBCCN)
The UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form details like courses/programmes, entry requirement, application fees, admission form, eligibility, how to apply, application portal, closing date, deadline, and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website of the school www.umth.org.ng.
Table of Contents
UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Candidates must be a registered and licensed nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years post registration experience.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission
Application Form Fee: N5,000 (for SPBPON) and N7,500 (for SPBCCN)
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form:
- SPBCCN : 1ST MAY TO 30TH JULY, 2019.
- SPBPON : 1ST MAY TO 5TH AUGUST, 2019.
- SPBPON : 5TH to 10TH AUGUST, 2019.
- SPBCCN : 1ST to 3RD AUGUST, 2019.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through their various schools (SPBCCN) :-08062792908, (SPBPON) :-08067853503.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: