The UMTH School of Community Health Officers Training Programmes, Higher Diploma Programme, SCHOTP Admission Form for the 2019/2020academic session. UMTH SCHOTP Admission Form, Requirements, Form Price, How to Apply, Closing Date and other available below.
UMTH SCHOTP Admission Form 2019 advertisement has been released online. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Community Health Officers Training Programmes, Higher Diploma Programme (SCHOTP) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The UMTH SCHOTP Admission Form details like courses/programmes, entry requirement, application fees, admission form, eligibility, how to apply, application portal, closing date, deadline, and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.umth.org.ng.
Table of Contents
UMTH School of Community Health Officers & Higher Diploma Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Candidates must have Diploma in Community Health, with two (2) years post qualification experience.
- Community Health Extension Workers with five (5) years post qualification experience.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Community Health Officers Admission
Application Form Fee: N5,000.00 (five thousand naira)
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use the same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
- Date of Submission of Application Form: 2ND MAY TO 12TH JULY, 2019.
- Entrance Examination: 22ND to 26TH JULY, 2019.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through:-08020738478 _ 08164448075
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: