The Joint United Nations Programme (UNAIDS) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.unaids.org recruitment, Joint United Nations Programme Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Joint United Nations Programme Jobs 2020, Joint United Nations Programme Career Portal, Requirements for Joint United Nations Programme Recruitment 2020, Joint United Nations Programme Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Joint United Nations Programme (UNAIDS)|
|Deadline||26 September 2020|
Joint United Nations Programme (UNAIDS) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Joint United Nations Programme Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.unaids.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) leads and inspires the world to achieve its shared vision of zero new HIV infections, zero discrimination and zero AIDS-related deaths. UNAIDS unites the efforts of 11 UN organizations-UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNDP, UNFPA, UNODC, UN Women, ILO, UNESCO, WHO and the World Bank-and works closely with global and national partners towards ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030 as part of the Sustainable Development Goals. Learn more at unaids.org
The following positions are available at Joint United Nations Programme. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Graduate Internship
Main tasks and Responsibilities of the Position:
- To be provided by the respective Supervisor and reflected in the Terms of Reference for the internship.
- Candidates for internships at UNAIDS must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate degree program at a recognized educational institution (and have completed three years of full-time studies) or have completed a course of study and have been awarded an undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate degree at a recognized educational institution. If candidates are recent graduates they will be expected to start and complete the internship within 12 months of their date of graduation.
- Candidates must be at least 20 years of age at the date of application and have a working knowledge (both oral and written) of at least one of the WHO/UNAIDS’s official languages (Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish) require in the office of internship.
- Candidates should be holders of a valid passport from WHO/UNAIDS Member State.
Contractual Terms and Conditions:
- Ability to work effectively in teams, adapt and integrate easily with the team, work cooperatively in support of team objectives.
- Ability to convey ideas and thoughts in a clear and convincing way in one-on-one discussions or groups presentations and ability to produce clear correspondence and written reports.
- Ability to effectively apply their knowledge and skills to the job, and to consistently learn and improve performance.
- Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm in their work, effectively organize and manage time, and deliver high-quality results in line with agreed objectives.
- Ability to innovate and find new ways of working and improving results while maintaining a strong service orientation.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned responsibilities, to be productive, fulfill commitments and use resources responsibly.
- The duration of internships is limited to a minimum of eight weeks and a maximum of six months. Stipend may be offered by UNAIDS.
- During the internship period official travel may exceptionally be required.
- Interns will be provided with general medical illness, accident and emergency illness coverage insurance.
- Persons with immediate family members employed by the UNAIDS Secretariat (e.g. son/daughter, brother/sister or mother/father) are not eligible for internships.
- UNAIDS may offer an internship to candidates who have not previously participated in UNAIDS’ internship program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 26 September 2020
Applications from people living with HIV are particularly welcome. Applications from women and from nationals of non- and under-represented member states are particularly encouraged.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Joint United Nations Programme Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Joint United Nations Programme Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Joint United Nations Programme Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Joint United Nations Programme Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Joint United Nations Programme Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Joint United Nations Programme Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Joint United Nations Programme Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Joint United Nations Programme Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Joint United Nations Programme recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Joint United Nations Programme may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment 2019/2020||July 15, 2020||28th July, 2020|
|Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 15, 2020||24th July, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||July 15, 2020||Not Specified|
|Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 14, 2020||13th September, 2020|
|Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019/2020||July 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Federal Ministry of Water Resources (FGN) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 13, 2020||7th August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Joint United Nations Programme Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: