The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.nigeria.unfpa.org recruitment, United Nations Population Fund Vacancies 2020 Application Form, United Nations Population Fund Jobs 2020, United Nations Population Fund Career Portal, Requirements for United Nations Population Fund Recruitment 2020, United Nations Population Fund Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)|
|Deadline||2nd April, 2020|
United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 United Nations Population Fund Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.nigeria.unfpa.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the leading UN organization in Reproductive Health and Population and Development, is recruiting personnel for the vacant position below:
The following positions are available at United Nations Population Fund. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Internship Programme – Information and Computer Technology (ICT)
Job ID: 29477
Location: UNFPA Country Office, Abuja, Nigeria
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Regular / Temporary: Regular
Duration of Assignment: 6 months
Contract Type: UNFPA Internship Programme, Information and Computer Technology (ICT)
Category: All Nationals are eligible to apply
How you can make a difference:
- UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled. UNFPA’s new strategic plan (2018-2021), focuses on three transformative results: to end preventable maternal deaths; end unmet need for family planning; and end gender-based violence and harmful practices.
- In a world where fundamental human rights are at risk, we need principled and ethical staff, who embody these international norms and standards, and who will defend them courageously and with full conviction.
- UNFPA is seeking candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results; we need staff who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results.
Objectives of the Internship Programme
- Applicants should have expressed interest in the field of development; ability to adapt to new environments and work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds. Interns work under the supervision of a staff member at UNFPA. The background of the interns is matched with the needs of the organization.
- The purpose of the Internship programme is to provide students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds exposure to development issues and a first-hand experience with the day-to-day working environment of UNFPA. The UNFPA Internship Programme offers a small group of outstanding students the opportunity to acquire direct exposure to UNFPA operations. It is designed to complement development-oriented studies with practical experience in various aspects of UNFPA work.
- We are required to scan all relevant documents and have these documents uploaded to the idocs server. These scanned documents are to be properly titled to enable easy search.
- iDocs is an Integrated Document Management Solution that will help the organization streamline internal document management processes and its intended to enable storage, search & retrieval, sharing, tracking, revision and distribution of documents and hence information and data they contain. It will also capture entire lifecycle of documents.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Prepare Inventory list of all documents scanned and uploaded
- Document lesson learned
- Desk support:
- Support with troubleshoot of LAN, and Computer issues
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Creation of Folder on the Local server:
- Hierarchical Folder structure as presented by units to be created on the server
- Inventory of Documents:
- Take inventory of all documents to be scanned.
- Daily Sign out of folders
- Ensure documents are re filed properly
- Scan all documents with proper title and Meta data.
- Save scanned files to appropriate folders on the file structure
- Upload to iDocs filing structure
- Documentation of all files and folders uploaded
- All documents uploaded
- Properly titled documents
- Easy search of documents
- Institutionalized and staff fully trained
- Exit strategy training of registry clerk.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants to the UNFPA internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme within Information and Computer Technology – ICT (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this programme.
The Intern should have the following skills:
- Ability to operate office equipment’s especially a digital scanner.
- Ability to communicate and work as a team
- Analytical skills
- Ability to function under pressure.
- Certification in Microsoft, A+ hardware, Web design, Oracle PL/SQL, Programming in HTML and CSS will be an added advantage
- Server management skills
- Ability to operate a computer system
- Embracing diversity in all its forms
- Embracing change.
- Exemplifying integrity
- Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system
- Thinking analytically and Strategically
- Working in Teams/Managing Ourselves and our Relationships
- Communicating for Impact.
- Achieving Results
- Being Accountable
- Developing and Applying Professional Expertise/Business Acumen
Financial Aspects of Internship
- The costs associated with an intern’s participation in the programme must be assumed either by the students themselves or by the nominating institution, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students. Students will have to meet living expenses as well as make their own arrangements for accommodation, travel and other requirements. In addition, applicants must have medical insurance for the duration of the internship. Proof of insurance will need to be submitted before the internship begins.
- Interns are not financially remunerated by UNFPA for their work but may receive a stipend to help cover basic daily expenses related to the internship, such as meals and transportation at the duty station, when not financially supported by any institution or programme, such as a university, government, foundation, or scholarship programme. All costs related to travel, insurance, accommodation, and other living expenses must be borne by either the intern or the intern’s sponsoring institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Important Information / Notice
- UNFPA does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Fraudulent notices, letters or offers may be submitted to UNFPA fraud hotline http://www.unfpa.org/help/hotline.cfm
- UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
- UNFPA provides a work environment that reflects the values of gender quality, teamwork, respect for diversity, integrity and a healthy balance of work and life. We are committed to maintaining our balanced gender distribution and therefore encourage qualified women to apply. Please note that UNFPA will respond only to those applicants in whom it has a further interest.
Application Deadline 2nd April, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the United Nations Population Fund Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest United Nations Population Fund Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum United Nations Population Fund Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for United Nations Population Fund Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for United Nations Population Fund Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent United Nations Population Fund Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|United Nations Population Fund Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|United Nations Population Fund Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include United Nations Population Fund recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though United Nations Population Fund may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||14th April 2020|
|Management Systems International (MSI) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||Not Specified|
|Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||10th April, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||4th April, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||16th April, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the United Nations Population Fund Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: