The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.nigeria.unfpa.org recruitment, United Nations Population Fund Vacancies 2019 Application Form, United Nations Population Fund Jobs 2019, United Nations Population Fund Career Portal, Requirements for United Nations Population Fund Recruitment 2019, United Nations Population Fund Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)|
|Location||Bauchi, Sokoto, Oyo, Gombe and Akwa Ibom|
|Deadline||15th October, 2019|
United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 United Nations Population Fund Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.nigeria.unfpa.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the leading UN organization in Reproductive Health and Population and Development, is recruiting personnel for the vacant position below:
The following positions are available at United Nations Population Fund. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Driver
Job ID: 25376
Locations: Bauchi, Sokoto, Oyo, Gombe and Akwa Ibom
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Duty station – Abuja, Lagos liaison office, Kaduna and Calabar sub-offices, nigeria
Closing date – 15 october, 2019 (5pm, nigerian time)
Contract type: fixed term appointment
Duration: one year* (renewable based on availability of funds, duration of project and satisfactory performance).
Slot: 5 Openings
- Under the overall guidance of the UNFPA Resident Representative and the direct supervision of the Heads of Office for Kaduna, Calabar and Lagos Liaison Office, the Driver works closely with UNFPA Programme and Operations Teams to deliver results.
How you can make a difference:
- UNFPA is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled. UNFPA’s new strategic plan (2018-2021), focuses on three transformative results: to end preventable maternal deaths; end unmet need for family planning; and end gender-based violence and harmful practices.
- In a world where fundamental human rights are at risk, we need principled and ethical staff, who embody these international norms and standards, and who will defend them courageously and with full conviction.
- UNFPA is seeking candidates that transform, inspire and deliver high impact and sustained results; we need staff who are transparent, exceptional in how they manage the resources entrusted to them and who commit to deliver excellence in programme results.
- The Nigeria Country Programme is managed through the Country Office in Abuja and the three sub offices in Maiduguri (MDSO), Calabar (CRSO) and Kaduna (KDSO) with a Liaison Office in Lagos (LLO).
- The Calabar Sub Office is covering Benue, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Abia and Imo states including other projects and satellite activities of the Organization in the South-South and South East geo-political zones.
- The KDSO covers Kaduna, Kebbi, Sokoto and Gombe States and other programming in northern Nigeria.
- The sub offices work with Implementing Partners to support Maternal Health, Sexual and Reproductive Health (includes ASRH), Gender based violence programmes, and data collection and use including in humanitarian context.
- These sub-offices play the coordination roles in the zones and perform oversight functions, supporting the Abuja Office in resource mobilization, strategic planning and monitoring and evaluation.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Drives office vehicles for the transportation of authorized personnel;
- Delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items;
- Meets official personnel at the airport and facilitates immigration and customs formalities as required;
- Photocopies mail and other official documents as may be required in the office or during workshops/seminars;
- Distributes mails as appropriate to all staff within the office and to other parties for example government, NGO offices, UN Agencies, Diplomatic missions, individuals etc. involved with UNFPA;
- In collaboration with the Protocol Clerk, facilitates the procurement of visas for staff members, Government officials, traveling abroad for meetings and other official engagements;
- Assists with the official travelers’ reservation, facilitate confirmation of tickets and follow-up on the settlement of air ticket bills.
- Maintain records on travel in order to facilitate efficient
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, checks oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres etc; performs minor repairs and arranges for other repairs and ensures that the vehicle is kept clean, keeping well the maintenance related records;
- Ensures vehicle related documentation for example licenses and insurance policy are acquired and maintained up to date
- Prepares and maintains vehicle related Logs official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc;
- Ensures that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in accident;
- Reports to the Administrative Associate any fault detected in any of the UNFPA vehicles;
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Have at least completed secondary school education and have a Secondary School Certificate – WAEC or NECO.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Possess valid professional driving license and Trade Test Certificate
- Work history of at least 3 years in the UN system or an international organization is desirable.
- Knowledge of local language and terrain is an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of 5 years professional driving experience with a reputable organization
- Have the ability to read and write English
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
- Exemplifying integrity
- Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system
- Embracing diversity in all its forms
- Embracing change
- Achieving Results
- Being Accountable
- Working in Teams/Managing Ourselves and our Relationships
- Communicating for Impact.
- Developing and Applying Professional Expertise/Business Acumen
- Thinking analytically and Strategically
UNFPA Work Environment:
- UNFPA provides a work environment that reflects the values of gender equality, teamwork, Embracing diversity in all its forms, integrity and a healthy balance of work and life. We are committed to maintaining our balanced gender distribution and therefore encourage women to apply. UNFPA promotes equal opportunities for all including persons with disabilities.
Compensation and Benefits
- This position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the level of the post. The package includes a competitive net salary plus cost of living adjustment, housing allowance, home leave, health insurance and other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Candidates who applied for this post earlier do not need to re-apply
- This vacancy announcement is only for nigerian nationals.
- No expectancy of renewal in accordance with UN staff regulations 4.5.
- UNFPA does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you have received a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web. Should you feel that you have received a fraudulent notice, letter or offer that makes use of the name or logo of UNFPA, you may submit a report through the UNFPA fraud hotline http://www.unfpa.org/help/hotline.cfm
Application Deadline 15th October, 2019.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the United Nations Population Fund Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest United Nations Population Fund Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum United Nations Population Fund Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for United Nations Population Fund Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for United Nations Population Fund Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent United Nations Population Fund Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|United Nations Population Fund Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|United Nations Population Fund Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include United Nations Population Fund recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though United Nations Population Fund may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mobihealth International Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th January 2020|
|African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||19th December 2019|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th December 2019|
|Landover Company Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||December 9, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the United Nations Population Fund Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: