The University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Acceptance Fee Schedule for various full-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes and Payment Procedure has been released for the 2019/2020 academic session. www.iauoe.edu.ng Acceptance Fee Payment and other details available below.
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has published the acceptance fee amount, payment procedure and registration guidelines respectively for the newly admitted candidates offered admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Seviportal has published the Acceptance Fee and details below as released on the official website.
UNIABUJA Acceptance Fee.
The acceptance fee is Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000) only. Candidates should follow the procedure below to make payment.
- Visit UNIABUJA Students Portal via portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and password in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Login to Dashboard and click on ‘click here to proceed with acceptance payment‘
- In the payment type, select the ‘Admission Acceptance fee’ and click continue.
- You will be required to preview your payment and generate an invoice. Then make payment in either bank or with your ATM Card (online).
Deadline: 18th October 2019.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: