The University Of Benin, UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form has been released for the 2018/2019 academic session. uniben.edu MBA admission form, Requirements, Form Price, How to Apply, Closing Date and other available below.
UNIBEN MBA Admission Form 2018/2019 advertisement released online. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin Masters in Business Administration (MBA) programme.
The UNIBEN MBA Admission Form details like courses/programmes, entry requirement, application fees, admission form, eligibility, how to apply, application portal, closing date, deadline and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website of the school www.uniben.edu
Table of Contents
UNIBEN MBA Admission Requirements.
- All candidates must have five credit passes, including English and Mathematics at the O’Level as basic requirement
- Candidates with Bachelors degree from approved universities must obtain a minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- Candidates with MBA Diploma from a recognized university who have passed with a minimum of Credit may also be considered for admission
- Holders of HND with Credit pass in administration disciplines are eligible for admission
- All candidates must have a minimum of one (1) year managerial/ administrative experience.
- There will be pre-admission screening which may include written test, post-secondary academic transcript evaluation and oral interview.
UNIBEN MBA Programme Duration.
The duration for the Full-Time MBA programme is three semesters (18 months), while that of the Part-Time MBA programme is six terms (24 months).
How to Apply for UNIBEN MBA Admission.
Candidates are to purchase application forms online with valid VERVE OR MASTER ATM BANK CARDfrom any commercial bank in Nigeria for the sum of N20,000.00 (Twenty thousand naira only).
The Application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out from the UNIBEN portal at myuniben.org.
Candidates are expected to download Referee and Transcript Request Forms from the website and ensure that these forms are clearly filled with all information required, and send to MBA School.
Any Application Form not properly filled will not be treated.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: