The University Of Calabar (UNICAL) 41st Matriculation Ceremony Schedule for 2018/2019 academic session. www.unical.edu.ng matriculation ceremony, UNICAL 41st Matriculation Date.
UNICAL 41st Matriculation Ceremony Announced. This is to inform newly admitted students of the University Of Calabar, Calabar (UNICAL) their sponsors/parents, well-wishers as well as members of the general public that the 41st matriculation ceremony to officially usher in the new students of the university has been scheduled for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The UNICAL Matriculation Ceremony Date has been published below on seviportal.com as well as the official website of the institution www.unical.edu.ng.
Table of Contents
UNICAL Matriculation Ceremony.
UNICAL 41st Matriculation Ceremony has been scheduled to hold as follows:
- Date: Wednesday 20th March 2019.
- Time: 9 a
- Venue: Abraham Ordia Stadium.
All newly and duly admitted students are advised to ensure that they complete all registration formalities including payment of appropriate charges.
Furthermore, freshers are expected to pay N4,000 for their matriculation gown to their faculty officer. All freshers should be seated by 8:00 am before the arrival of the procession of Vice Chancellor.
UNICAL Matriculation Ceremony – Procedure for Hiring of Academic Gowns.
1. Each academic gown shall be hired at the rate of N4,000.00 payable to the respective faculty officers (N1,000.00 is refundable).
2. Payment should be made to the faculty office who upon receipt of the amount shall retain the Identity Cards of the students and issue a receipt of payment.
3. The faculty officer shall submit the amount receipt (N3,000.00 per gown) to a designated officer of the Students Affairs Division who will issue a receipt to the faculty officer who will, in turn, present same to the officer-in-charge and collect the appropriate number of gowns with effect from Monday, 18th March 2019.
4. The students shall return the gown to the faculty officer not later than 4:00 pm on Tuesday, 26th March 2019 and collect the refundable deposit of N1,000.00 and identity card.
5. Faculty officers are to refund the gowns to the Students Affairs Division not later than 4:00 pm on Friday, 29th March, 2019
6. A penalty of N1,000.00 per day shall be paid by any student who fails to refund the gown as stipulated in 4 above.
7. Faculty Officers who return the gown after 29th March 2019 shall do so with the corresponding fine and shall be held responsible for any loss or damage by a surcharge to the value of each gown not returned or damaged.
8. All freshmen are to note that Matriculation is compulsory and should, therefore, present themselves for the ceremony.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: