The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.unicef.org recruitment, United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Vacancies 2020 Application Form, United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Jobs 2020, United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Career Portal, Requirements for United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2020, United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund|
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.unicef.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfil their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
The following positions are available at United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: U-Report Territory Officer
Location: Abuja Capital Territory, Nigeria
Job type: Contract (6 Months)
Slot: 5 Openings
- The role is for Deloitte Independent Facilitators, who will take on responsibilities as LGA Facilitator for the UNICEF U-Report programme in Nigeria. Our client UNICEF Nigeria seeks the services of five (5) experienced U-Report Territory Officers in Nigeria to maintain and strategically expand relationships with the 36 States in Nigeria in line with the six (6) geopolitical zones and UNICEF field offices. These U-Report Territory officers will be responsible for achieving U-Report Recruitment quotas and assigned strategic U-Report objectives in each state and Local Government Area (LGA).
Areas of Coverage – (Zone):
- FCT, Abuja Field Office
- North East, Maiduguri Field Office
- North West, Kano & Sokoto Field Office
- South East Enugu Field Office
- South-South, Port Harcourt Field Office
- South West, Lagos Field Office
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term relationships within LGAs and states to facilitate organic growth and adherence to long-term U-Report objectives.
- Develop strategic planning to improve results from the assigned geographic locations.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly U-Report recruitment forecasts.
- Train prospective partners on UNICEF’s U-Partners platform.
- Gather reports, stories and communicate states’ feedback on service and technology.
- Proactively assesses, clarify and validate needs within states on an ongoing basis.
- Respond and organize solicited and unsolicited messages sent by U-Reporters on the U-Partners platform.
- Open, follow-up, escalate and close cases raised in the U-Partners Platform.
- Strategize & coordinate with U-Report Consultant / Coordinator on design and execution of marketing (for better reach, dedicated engagements and improved impacts) programs / events / campaigns to create interest and awareness among young people.
- Interpret data, analyse results and provide ongoing reports for informed programmatic interventions.
- Act as the U-Report Nigeria liaison between UNICEF Field Offices, LGAs and States.
- Plan and present weekly/monthly reports on States’ progress, goals and quarterly initiatives based on the agreed target matrices.
- Expand stakeholder relationships by on boarding new partnerships including U Partners, policymakers and influencers in each state.
- Facilitate engagements within LGAs and states through email, phone, presentations, live chats (online and offline) and in-person meetings.
- Support UNICEF Nigeria field offices as assigned.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- The role reports to the Innovation Specialist
- The duty locations covers all six (6) geopolitical zones and UNICEF Field Offices.
- The contract duration is 6 Months.
- University Degree (BSc / BA) in Business, Marketing or any related field.
- Fluency in English and knowledge of local working language of chosen duty station is an asset.
- Minimum of three years progressively responsible professional work experience at national and international humanitarian organisations in programme planning, management, monitoring and evaluation of programmes.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; empathic, must be a listener, a presenter and a people-person.
- Intermediate computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on superior Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Eager to expand the U-Report with the new U-Reporters, Partners and through Local Government Areas.
- Able to analyse data and statistics and translate results into better solutions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||August 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||August 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 13, 2020||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 13, 2020||24th August, 2020|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||August 13, 2020||Not Specified|
|Nigerian Army Hospitals Recruitment 2019/2020||August 12, 2020||11th September, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: