The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.unicef.org recruitment, United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Vacancies 2020 Application Form, United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Jobs 2020, United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Career Portal, Requirements for United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2020, United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund|
|Deadline||13th June, 2020|
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.unicef.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfil their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
The following positions are available at United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
- Job Title: COVID-19 Innovation Challenge 2020
- UNICEF Nigeria, together with government, private sector and global partners, launched a design challenge targeting Nigerian youth inspiring them to create solution to the COVID-19 pandemic. Nigeria is the first country to launch the COVID-19 Design Challenge for UNICEF in the world.
- Government partners include the National Center for Disease Control, National Information Technology Development Agency and Office for ICT Innovation Entrepreneurship.
- The challenge involves youth actively finding innovative ways to fight COVID-19 and provide young people with opportunities to creatively engage the current and future challenges pandemic provides.
- The challenge will use on online design thinking plaform called CARTEDO with the aim to:
- Democratize access to reliable information and capitalize on youth networks to drive awareness of COVID-19
- Give youth a voice in finding ways to prevent and mitigate the longer term impacts of COVID-19 on Nigerian society
- Develop youth skills that will enhance their future employability
- COVID-19 is impacting us all as we deal with the new normal of social distancing and lockdowns. Misinformation and fake news amplify our fears. Hard realities like loss of income, job insecurity, stalled education, food shortages and lack of cleanwater, force us to explore unique ways to cope. While we cannot always prevent such impacts, we can be better prepared.
- UNICEF has partnered with Cartedo to empower youth across Africa to solve a series of global grand challenges and positively impact communities while developing employability skills. We believe that youth have unique perspectives on these challenges and should be given the opportunity to become knowledge producers. This is your chance to Be seen, Be heard and Be the Change!
About the Challenge
- This challenge gives youth a voice in exploring how we might empower people and communities to become more pandemic-resilient. We are looking for your ideas to solve real challenges faced by real people just like you. This challenge offers you the opportunity to develop future-ready employability skills like design thinking while contributing to the global efforts to tackle COVID-19.
- As you progress through this challenge, you will use a human-centered design approach to discover how COVID-19 is impacting real people in different ways, define these challenges from a human-centered perspective, and develop innovative solutions to these challenges.
- You will start by exploring human needs related to the COVID-19 pandemic and turn your findings into core challenges faced by real people. By using our tools and techniques you will generate multiple ideas to solve these challenges and prototype solutions to share with people around the world.
Who can Participate?
- Anyone over the age of 14 who identifies as Youth
- Get certified in design thinking as you develop products, services and solutions to the challenges faced by people in your community like misinformation & trust, depression, income insecurity and stalled learning. Everyone who finishes this challenge will receive a certificate of participation from UNICEF, acknowledging your positive contribution in the fight against this pandemic.
Complete the Challenge and get
- UNICEF Certificate of Completion
- Cash Rewards
- CV Reviews
- Workspace Vouchers
- Soft Skills Training
- Investment Readiness Assessment
- ZLTO Redemption.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline 13th June, 2020, (12:00 AM)
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||14th July, 2020|
|Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|Dangote Group Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||19th June, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||June 2, 2020||15th June, 2020|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||June 2, 2020||13th June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: