The University of Medical Science Ondo State, UNIMED Admission List 2019/2020 academic session has been released online. Candidates can check their admission status following the given procedures. www.unimed.edu.ng Admission List, Admission Status Portal, Admission Letter and details are available below.
UNIMED Admission List 2019/2020 has been released online. The management of the University of Medical Science Ondo State (UNIMED), has released the 1st batch, 2nd batch and 3rd batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
www.unimed.edu.ng admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission to study in the University of Medical Science Ondo State (UNIMED). The admission lists are released after the conduct of admission screening exercise and most times released in batches. The UNIMED Admission List details like school admission status portal, jamb admission status portal, acceptance fees, school fees and others are available below on seviportal.com has obtained from the official website www.unimed.edu.ng.
Table of Contents
UNIMED Admission List Details:
|Institution Name||University of Medical Science Ondo State (UNIMED)|
|Batches||1st Batch, 2nd Batch, 3rd Batch Admission Lists|
|Academic Year||2019/2020 academic year|
Check University of Medical Science Ondo State Admission List on School Portal
UNIMED 2019/2020 admission list has been uploaded online. Use the procedures below to check your admission status on the school portal.
- Go to UNIMED admission status checking portal @ https://www.unimed.edu.ng/portal/admission_status.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your UNIMED admission list.
Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can also access your UNIMED admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure below:
- Goto JAMB Admission Status Portal at http://jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIMED admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIMED 2019/2020 academic session admission list. Don’t forget to Accept your Admission and Print your JAMB Admission Letter.
Resources for UNIMED Admission List
- UNIMED Courses & Programmes
- UNIMED School Fees Schedule
- UNIMED Admission Forms
- UNIMED Admission List
- UNIMED Academic Calendar
- UNIMED Student Portal
- UNIMED Recruitment
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the UNIMED 2019/2020 Admission List. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: