The UNIPORT Africa Centre of Excellence in Public Health and Toxicological Research Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019. www.aceputoruniport.edu.ng Postgraduate Admission Form, UNIPORT ACEPUTOR Postgraduate Admission Form.
UNIPORT ACEPUTOR Postgraduate Admission Form scheduled. Online registration for the National Examinations Council (NECO) Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) for the final year of Junior Secondary School (JSS 3) – often referred to as Junior WAEC – has commenced.
NECO BECE Registration Forms has been published below on seviportal.com as well as t;he official website of the institution www.neco.gov.ng.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Post Graduate Programmes of the African Centre of Excellence for Public Health and Toxicological Research, University of Port Harcourt:
- PhD in Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, Public Health Nutrition
- Master of Science (MSc) in Midwifery/Child Health Nursing
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Fertility Nursing Education
Table of Contents
UNIPORT ACEPUTOR Postgraduate Admission Requirements and Duration.
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in FERTILITY NURSING EDUCATION: Applicants shall be required to have a good University degree in Nursing Science and licensed as a Nurse/Midwife.
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN MIDWIFERY/CHILD HEALTH NURSING:
Candidates would be required to have:
- Bachelor of Nursing Science with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.00 and above.
- Bachelor of Science in Midwifery with Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.00 and above
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY(PhD) PROGRAMME:
Eligible candidates for these competitive programmes would have:
- Completed an Msc degree in appropriate majors, with a CGPA of 00 on a 5-point scale.
- Candidates with Master’s degrees in Food Science/Technology, Food Microbiology and other related courses can apply for the PhD in Nutritional Biochemistry/Toxicology. In addition to the above requirements, all candidates must also satisfy the minimum matriculation requirements of the University of Port Harcourt.
|PGD:||Full time 12 months;||Part-time 24 months|
|Masters:||Full-time 12 months;||Part-time 24 months|
|Doctoral:||Full-time 36 months;||Part-time 60 months|
How to Apply for UNIPORT ACEPUTOR Postgraduate Admission Form.
Hard copies of the application document can also be obtained from the Students’ enrolment officer of PUTOR (Rosannah 07035033658) or Administrative Secretary of SPH (Mrs Akpoghomeh M.I. 07039118320) both at the ground floor, left wing at Ofirima Building University Park or from Benedicta (08120336477) at the Africa Centre for Excellence in Oilfield Chemicals (ACE-CEFOR), Emerald Energy Building Complex, along East-West Road, University of Port Harcourt.
Completed Forms, reference letters, statement of purpose should be submitted to the Centre Leader at Ground floor, left wing at Ofirima Building, University park with a non- refundable application fee of N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only) to be paid to African Centre of Excellence for Public Health and Toxicological Research (PUTOR) ACCT NO. 01528451760 U&C Microfinance Bank, Sterling Bank 0062729991 or Fidelity Bank 5080064844 account name: U&C Microfinance.
Remember to indicate the Centre name on the bank teller and return same on or before the 8th of May 2019. Selected candidates would be invited for oral and/or aptitude tests before admission is finalised.
Further details of the method of application for these programmes can be obtained from Africa Centre of Excellence for Public Health and Toxicological Research, website: http://www.aceputoruniport.org, http://www.aceputoruniport.edu.ng.
Last date of submission of application documents is 8th of May 2019.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: