The United Healthcare International Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.unitedhealthcare-ng.com recruitment, United Healthcare International Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, United Healthcare International Limited Jobs 2020, United Healthcare International Limited Career Portal, Requirements for United Healthcare International Limited Recruitment 2020, United Healthcare International Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||United Healthcare International Limited|
|Location||Benue, Nassarawa and Sokoto|
|Deadline||15th November, 2019|
United Healthcare International Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 United Healthcare International Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.unitedhealthcare-ng.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
United Healthcare International Limited – We are one of the leading and fast growing National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) in Nigeria, with branch network across 28 States of Nigeria.
The following positions are available at United Healthcare International Limited . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Utility Nurse
- Handling clients inquiries through telephone and email to ensure effective management and resolution of client’s complain using available resources
- Provide Clients with product and service information -update existing client information
- Document all calls and other information according to standard operating procedures.
- Organize and Perform provider visitation and effective utilization tracking
Required Qualification, Experience and Skills
- B.Sc. Nursing and Registered RN/RM
- 1-3 Years working experience preferably in HMO
- Knowledge and experience of customer service management
- In depth knowledge of the Health Insurance
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to understand and speak the local language fluently will be an added advantage.
2. Job Title: Marketing Executive
Locations: Lafia – Nassarawa and Sokoto
- Perform extensive market research to identify new market opportunity and initiate a business relation.
- Support in conducting market intelligence of the prevailing business environment to determine UHI’s areas of strength and weakness and identify emerging opportunities/threats;
- Analyze data collected through market intelligence, make suggestion based on result of analysis.
- Involve in marketing/business development of the company’s products.
- Create and establish client’s databases and capture market data.
- Support the Head Marketing and Business Development in all aspects of marketing activities to result in the delivery of UHI’s growth objectives.
Required Qualification, Experience and Skills
- Candidate should possess a B.Sc./HND in Marketing, Insurance or other Social Science subject.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Candidate should have excellent selling, customer relationship skills
- Good communication and presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Good knowledge of Ms Word Ms Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience developing high level marketing and brand strategy in with the company’s strategic vision.
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives.
- Innovation to drive growth and produce results.
- A visionary with a deep understanding of traditional and innovating marketing strategies.
Deadline: 15th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the United Healthcare International Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest United Healthcare International Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum United Healthcare International Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for United Healthcare International Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for United Healthcare International Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent United Healthcare International Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|United Healthcare International Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|United Healthcare International Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include United Healthcare International Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though United Healthcare International Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||16th February, 2020|
|GDM Group Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|ICAP Columbia University Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Genesis Group Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||30th January, 2020|
|Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||3rd February, 2020.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the United Healthcare International Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: