The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.ng.undp.org recruitment, United Nations Development Programme Vacancies 2020 Application Form, United Nations Development Programme Jobs 2020, United Nations Development Programme Career Portal, Requirements for United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2020, United Nations Development Programme Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||United Nations Development Programme|
|Deadline||1st June, 2020|
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 United Nations Development Programme Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.ng.undp.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), helps developing countries attract and use aid effectively. In all our activities, we encourage the protection of human rights, capacity development and the empowerment of women.
The following positions are available at the United Nations Development Programme. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Administration Assistant
Job ID: 30706
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Practice Area – Job Family: Management – ADMINISTRATION
Vacancy Type: Service Contract (SC)
Posting Type: Common System
Contract Duration: 1 Year with possibility for extension
- Under the guidance of the Country Representative, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of, finance, general administration, human resources, procurement, and logistical services support to IFAD ICO and operations consistent with UN rules and regulations.
- He/She supports the ICO in fostering effective collaboration within the teams, at headquarters and with other UN agencies, promoting a client-oriented approach and ensuring optimal performance and efficient delivery of services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficient administrative support
- Budget management
- Support to supply and assets management
- Logistical support
Ensures implementation of operational strategies, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Full compliance of activities with IFAD rules, regulations, policies and strategies;
- Provision of inputs to IFAD’s business processes mapping and internal standard operating procedures (SOPs);
- Provision of inputs to the plan;
Ensures effective and efficient functioning of the IFAD office, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Organization and coordination human resources related activities including support on recruitment activities;
- Coordination of admin arrangements;
- Management of up-to-date accounting system/records to ensure timely, accurate and reliable monthly financial reporting;
- Monitor expenditure levels under the approved Cost Plan/Quarterly Financial Authorizations and prepare monthly reconciliations with FAO/UNDP charges for all payments/expenditures.
- Performing Travel Administrator, preparation of POs, travel and other administrative functions.
- Provide routine Administrative & logistical support to the all units/staff on all matters related to general office administration, transport, protocol/visas applications, duty free privileges & custom clearances for office goods and for staff personal effects.
Ensures effective administrative and logistical support, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Administrative support to conferences, workshops, retreats;
- Maintenance of the filing system ensuring safekeeping of confidential materials;
- Extraction of data from various sources;
- Support with protocol matters, registration of staff, coordination with local authorities, on space and other administrative matters
Provides support to office maintenance and assets management, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Ensure that office inventory database is updated on regular basis and that both the financial and physical status of all office Non-Expendable Properties is regularly reported
- Maintenance of records on assets management;
- Maintenance of files and records relevant to office maintenance;
Support knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the IFAD office, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Training of staff on UN rules and regulations and related procedures;
- Sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice
Impact of Results:
- The key results have an impact on the efficiency of the IFAD office. Accurate presentation of information strengthens the capacity of the IFAD office and promotes the image of UN as an effective contributor to the development of the country.
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling the UN’s values and ethical standards
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
Knowledge Management and Learning:
- Shares knowledge and experience;
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning, acts on learning plan and applies newly acquired skills.
Development and Operational Effectiveness:
- Ability to perform a variety of standard specialized and non-specialized tasks and work processes that are fully documented, researched, recorded and reported;
- Good knowledge of administrative rules and regulations;
- Strong IT skills;
- Ability to provide input to business processes re-engineering, implementation of new systems;
- Ability to review a variety of data, identify and adjust discrepancies, identify and resolve operational problems;
- Ability to perform work of confidential nature and handle a large volume of work;
Leadership and Self-Management:
- Focuses on result for the client and responds positively to feedback;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure;
Required Skills and Experience
- Secondary education is required.
- Certification in Administration, University Degree in Business or Public Administration is desirable, but it is not a requirement.
- Up to 4 years of relevant professional experience in business, public administration, Human Resources, logistics, programme support service or other related area is required.
- Experience in using UN ERP system (Umoja) in the area of travel and procurement is highly desirable.
- Good computer skills (Windows, MS Word, Excel/Spread sheets, the internet/Web) is required.
- Good knowledge on Administration/Operations is required. Experience working with the UN or other international organizations is desirable.
- Fluency in English language and national language of the duty station.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 1st June, 2020.
Things To Know Before Appling
To apply for the United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest United Nations Development Programme Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum United Nations Development Programme Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for United Nations Development Programme Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include United Nations Development Programme recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though United Nations Development Programme may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Awka Millennium City Recruitment 2019/2020||May 29, 2020||12th June, 2020|
|Lagos State University (LASU) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 29, 2020||9th July, 2020|
|Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||May 28, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020||May 28, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 27, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||5th June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: