The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.ng.undp.org recruitment, United Nations Development Programme Vacancies 2019 Application Form, United Nations Development Programme Jobs 2019, United Nations Development Programme Career Portal, Requirements for United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019, United Nations Development Programme Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||United Nations Development Programme|
|Deadline||8th December 2019|
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 United Nations Development Programme Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.ng.undp.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), helps developing countries attract and use aid effectively. In all our activities, we encourage the protection of human rights, capacity development and the empowerment of women.
The following positions are available at the United Nations Development Programme. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Technical Associate, Sectors and International Relations
Job ID: 27389
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Posting Type: External
Practice Area: Job Family
Vacancy Type: Service Contract (SC)
Poverty Reduction: International Relations
Contract Duration: Initial duration of one year
- The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) were adopted in September 2015 in New York, as the successor to the unfinished business of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). In order to fast tract, it implementation in Nigeria, a technical collaboration between the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Sustainable Development Goals (OSSAP-SDGs) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has been developed.
- The technical collaboration is aimed coordinating the partnerships for SDGs implementation between MDAs at the National level, between the national and sub-national governments as well as between the government and the private sector. The approach builds on the work already done by both institutions during the implementation of the MDGs.
- This recruitment will help bring the requisite capacity to ensure that the 17SDGs are aligned to the medium-term plans at both national and sub-national levels especially at the sector levels and its implementation are also consistent with the implementation of the domestic development plans.
- Given the national and State level peculiarities, the recruited Staff member will help facilitate the localization of the SDGs at the tiers of government and its subsequent mainstreaming into the plans in addition to the specific duties and responsibilities states in section III below.
- The overriding purpose is therefore to strengthen the technical leadership for SDGs implementation and coordination at both the State and federal levels through the office of SSAP- SDGs in Abuja, Nigeria
Required Skills and Experience
- Secondary School, Education.
- First Degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, Development and Law will be an added advantage.
- Six years’ experience in Development Work
- Knowledge of SDGs issues at both national and sub-national government
- Demonstrated working experience with government institutions in Nigeria
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Knowledge of at least on Nigerian language
- Computer literacy skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the SSAP-SDGs Social Media handles to improve visibility nationally and internationally
- Works with the Head of Sectors to coordinate the SDGs line MDAs initiatives
- Ensures all the 17 SDGs have Desk Officers in OSSAP-SDGs and monitors their output
- Works with the Head of Sectors to ensure Task Team meetings hold regularly
- Develop in collaboration with the Head of Sectors a Sectors Coordination Compact
- Ensures the Consistent use of the MDAs Reporting Template
- Works with the MDAs to mobilize resources, financial and human to support sectoral SDGs implementation
- Serves as Public Relations Officer of OSSAP-SDGs and Coordinates Media Engagement of the SSAP-SDGs national and international visibility
- Work with the Communication Unit and other Stakeholders to develop and implement OSSAP-SDGs Communication Strategy
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work
- Ability to persuade others to follow
- Ability to improve performance and satisfaction
- Ability to listen, adapt, persuade and transform
- Ability to get things done
Deadline: 8th December 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things To Know Before Appling
To apply for the United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest United Nations Development Programme Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum United Nations Development Programme Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for United Nations Development Programme Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include United Nations Development Programme recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though United Nations Development Programme may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 5, 2019||17th December 2019|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||December 4, 2019||17th December 2019|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||December 4, 2019||9th December 2019.|
|African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 4, 2019||19th December 2019|
|International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 3, 2019||10th December, 2019|
|Iron Products Industries Recruitment 2019/2020||December 2, 2019||6th December 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: