The University of Uyo, UNIUYO Basic Studies to Degree Admission List 2020/2021 academic session has been released online. Candidates can check their admission status following the given procedures. www.uniuyo.edu.ng Admission List, Admission Status Portal, Admission Letter and details are available below.
UNIUYO Basic Studies to Degree Admission List 2020/2021 has been released online. This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2017/2018 academic session Basic Studies Programme that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional into its various Degree Programmes (200L) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
www.uniuyo.edu.ng admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants who offered provisional admission to study at the University of Uyo (UNIUYO). The admission lists are released after the conduct of admission screening exercise and most times released in batches. The UNIUYO Admission List details like school admission status portal, jamb admission status portal, acceptance fees, school fees, and others are available below on seviportal.com has obtained from the official website www.uniuyo.edu.ng.
Table of Contents
UNIUYO Basic Studies to Degree Admission List Details:
|Institution Name||University of Uyo (UNIUYO)|
|Programme||Basic Studies Programme|
|Academic Year||2020/2021 academic year|
UNIUYO Basic Studies to Degree Admission List
Important Information for the Students of the 2018/2020 Basic Studies Programme:
Above is the list of placement according to eligibility as well as quota for each programme/course. However, please, note the following:
1. As a former student of the Basic Studies programme, you have the obligation of undergoing clearance at the Directorate before you qualify for admission to any undergraduate programme in the University of Uyo.
2. If you passed in TWO subjects, you have been placed in a programme/course.
3. You may have been found unqualified for placement in your course of choice, but depending on your points, you have been placed in another programme/course.
4. You are, therefore, advised to go through the templates carefully and find where you have been placed.
5. By this placement, you are to comply with the guidelines on screening and registration in your respective faculties when the 2020/2021 session commences in the University.
6. If you were a student of Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy, and you took and passed the year one GST courses during the Basic Studies year, then you are entitled to waivers, whether or not you are admitted for Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy. But you have to apply duly. Waivers are not automatically granted. You have to obtain information on this matter from your Faculty Officers as you will complete your course registration forms.
7. No faculty Officer will screen any post-Basic Studies student who does not present his/her duly signed clearance form from the Directorate.
Please, feel free to reach the officers at the Directorate if you have any need or problem settling into your new academic unit.
To access UNIUYO Basic Studies to Degree (Direct Entry) admission list. You will, however, need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access it.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIUYO 2020/2021 academic session admission list.
- UNIUYO Courses & Programmes
- UNIUYO School Fees Schedule
- UNIUYO Admission Forms
- UNIUYO Admission List
- UNIUYO Academic Calendar
- UNIUYO Student Portal
- UNIUYO Recruitment
If you have any questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
I am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the UNIUYO 2020/2021 Admission List. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: