The University of Ibadan (UI) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.ui.edu.ng recruitment, University of Ibadan Vacancies 2019 Application Form, University of Ibadan Jobs 2019, University of Ibadan Career Portal, Requirements for University of Ibadan Recruitment 2019, University of Ibadan Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||University of Ibadan (UI)|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||26th November, 2019|
University of Ibadan (UI) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 University of Ibadan Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.ui.edu.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
The University of Ibadan is the oldest and most prestigious Nigerian University. A research intensive postgraduate University, it has attained a position of eminence in various disciplines and remains a major player in the development of the much needed human capital in Africa.
The following positions are available at University of Ibadan. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Assistant Director of Audit
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must have a good Degree in Accounting or related discipline in the Social Sciences from a recognized University with minimum of second class lower plus a Master Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Candidate must have served for not less than four (4) years on the post of Chief Internal Auditor.
- Candidate must have membership of relevant professional bodies such as ACA, ACCA, ANAN etc. plus at least eighteen (18) years of cognate experience and eight (8) years post professional qualification experience.
- Candidate must demonstrate mastery of Information Communication Technology (ICT) and have a working knowledge of good Accounting/Auditing packages.
- Supervision of the subordinate staff.
- Preparing reference sheets and performing other duties connected with the writing of annual reports.
- Carrying out periodic checks on the pay-rolls by insisting on table payment of any month that may be chosen.
- Responsible to the Director, Internal Audit.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned.
CONTISS 14: (N 1,831,708.00 – N 2,392,572.00).
Conditions of Service
As obtainable in Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Deadline: 26th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae, twenty (20) copies stating their Full Names (Surname First), Date of Birth (not age), Gender, Marital Status, State of Origin and Local Government, Postal/Email Addresses, Full Qualifications with Dates, Work experience and Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
All Applications along side a two-page statement of their vision and mission along with two (2) Photostat copies of their certificates to:
University of Ibadan,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on them, using letterhead papers, direct to the Registrar, University of Ibadan, from whom further details may be obtained.
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the University of Ibadan Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest University of Ibadan Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum University of Ibadan Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for University of Ibadan Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for University of Ibadan Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent University of Ibadan Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|University of Ibadan Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|University of Ibadan Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include University of Ibadan recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though University of Ibadan may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||15th November, 2019|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||14th November, 2019|
|National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||November 15th, 2019|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 8, 2019||14th November, 2019|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||November 8, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations Recruitment 2019/2020||November 8, 2019||18th November, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the University of Ibadan Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: