The Upfield Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.upfield.com recruitment, Upfield Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Upfield Nigeria Jobs 2020, Upfield Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Upfield Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Upfield Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
Upfield Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Upfield Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.upfield.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Upfield is a global leader in plant-based nutrition with a great history and a portfolio of iconic brands that people have used and trusted for generations. This includes Flora, Rama, Becel, Blue Band, Country Crock, I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter and ProActiv.
We are a global food company with 6 business units operating in 95 markets. We have the mind-set of a start-up. This makes us fast, agile, entrepreneurial, cost conscious and accountable for our products – from seed to serving at the breakfast, lunch or dinner table.
The following positions are available at Upfield Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Finance Analyst, West Africa
Fixed Term Contract: 7 Months
Reports to: Finance Controller, West Africa
Want to make an impact where it matters?
- At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
- You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
- If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
- We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
- We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
- Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
- We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
- You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
OVH, BMI and Forecasting:
- Management reporting including Financial forecasting/budgeting and longer-term strategic planning processes
- Provide assistance in forecasting and other ad-hoc business analysis
- OC Governance, continuous improvement on rule-based journals + controls
- Provide ad-hoc support to countries within the BU
- Managing and reporting of OVHs and BMI costs
- Ensure correct bookings of costs in P&L as per SCOA
- Forecast working capital
- Support related budget owners
- P2P OC Governance, continuous Improvement on P2P Processes + controls
- Working Capital forecasting, reporting and commentary;
- Partnering BMI and Overheads teams with P2P processes
- P2P Metrics – POT (Payment on time), POC (PO Compliance), FPY (First Pass Yield) – working with/ supporting OC with directive to improve metrics
- Approval of urgent/ manual payments
- Query Escalations from business on poor service/ issues after contacting AP helpdesk/ OC/ BCS Agent
- Resolve audit queries which IBM/ OC cannot resolve
- GRNI support
- Provide ad-hoc support to countries within the BU
O2C and credit controls:
- Manage customer overdues across all customers
- Improve working capital through management of customer payment performance and trade term compliance
- Manage and mitigate bad debt and minimize bad debt provision
- Work with the shared service teams to ensure effective and aligned communication and deliverables are met
- Worked with shared service teams to ensure that accounts are reconciled correctly, customer statements issued in a timely manner
- Work with shared service and other internal functions to ensure that customer claims are placed in a timely manner and support the resolution of deductions on customer accounts
- Ensure accurate and timely month end reporting
- Support first line investigation and resolution of EDI issues
- Raise manual accruals for CD trade terms
- Prepare and validate rebate review
- Allocate promotional invoices against correct rebates
- Resolve deductions, disputed claims that IBM cannot resolve with the CD team
- Provided support for statutory reporting requirements
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- A very strong academic record
- Strong analytical bias and excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel skills and PowerPoint capability.
- Excellent understanding of financial metrics and FFG Financial processes
- Very strong track record of delivery in previous Finance roles
- Very strong work ethic, resilience in the face of pressure and ability to meet multiple stretching deadlines
- Good team player With great communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Upfield Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Upfield Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Upfield Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Upfield Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Upfield Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Upfield Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Upfield Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Upfield Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Upfield Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Upfield Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||26th February, 2020|
|SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||5th March, 2020|
|International Organization for Migration Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||29th February, 2020|
|First Independent Power Limited (FIPL) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||Not Specified|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||Not Specified|
|Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||6th March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Upfield Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: