Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.venturegardengroup.com recruitment, Venture Garden Nigeria Vacancies 2019 Application Form, First Bank Venture Garden NigeriaNigeria Jobs 2019, Venture Garden Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Venture Garden Nigeria Recruitment 2019, Venture Garden Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Venture Garden Nigeria|
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Venture Garden Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.venturegardengroup.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast-growing B2B/B2G Fintech Platform Holdco Company with six subsidiaries, two platform entities and a suite of shared services offered to all subsidiaries. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
The following positions are available at Venture Garden Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Junior Network Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The Junior Network Engineer is responsible for the support and optimization of the corporate enterprise network in a 24/7 environment.
- The Network Infrastructure team provides high levels of availability for all network and hardware in support of business objectives.
- You will work closely with other departments/ strategic business units to identify, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
Principal Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Support the team in capacity planning of all key services ensuring business growth does not outpace existing infrastructure capabilities
- Support the team in crisis management efforts during planned and unplanned outages, driving rapid response and resolution to critical issues impacting the business
- Maintain knowledge of current and developing technologies
- Maintain beneficial and cost-effective relationships with service providers
- Monitor and maintain all systems to meet established Service Level Objectives
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience supporting Microsoft based networks.
- BS or BA degree in a Computer-related field preferred (Equivalent work experience can replace the education requirement).
- Experience with supporting a Linux environment
- Ability to solve complex Active Directory issues
- Experience supporting SQL Server (Desired not compulsory)
- Knowledge of Storage area networks.
- Ability to analyze technical problems without visual contact with the machine, have excellent learning skills.
- Ability to utilize available resources to the fullest; must have excellent computer skills.
- Keen drive for learning and development
- Entry-level cloud infrastructure knowledge.
- Understanding of virtualization technology (VMware or Hyper-V)
- Must be able to work with difficult customers and situations while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction, and a professional demeanor.
- Previous experience as a Systems Engineer or a System Administrator.
- Experience with design, configuration and implementation of Microsoft and/or Linux based servers.
- Solid knowledge of WAN and Network protocols (WINS, DNS, DHCP, TCP)
- Flexibility is important.
Competitive based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Venture Garden Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Venture Garden Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Venture Garden Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Venture Garden Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Venture Garden Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Venture Garden Nigeria Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Venture Garden Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Venture Garden Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Venture Garden Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Venture Garden Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Polysonic Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Nokia Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||29th October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Venture Garden Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: