The Versa Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Versa Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Versa Nigeria Jobs 2020, Versa Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Versa Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Versa Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||16th December 2019|
Versa Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Versa Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website.
Available Job Positions & Details
Versa is an investment platform built to help increase earning potential. We invest in innovative and well researched alternative investment portfolios to help grow your funds.
The following positions are available at Versa Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Finance Officer
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a Finance related field.
- ACA certification and/or a CFA Certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2+ years financial experience
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory issues as well as global best practices.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years old
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong budget and management skills, including proven ability to manage project/process.
- Creative and forward-thinking skill.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within and manage a team of professional, guiding and coordinating towards achieving common objectives.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Strong ethics.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, and multiple priorities.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Strong oral, written interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships, demonstrated teamwork skill.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company and on the executive team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to the formation of the Business Strategy and ensures that all financial policies, procedures and systems are sound.
- Oversees the preparation of Annual Operating Plan, Business Financial Plan and Analytics.
- Using appropriate forecasting tool, ensures that adequate measures are factored to achieve business objects.
- Provides financial direction, planning and accounting to the business, covering short term and long-term financial goals.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Ensures that optimal liquidity is available to deliver business plan.
- Reviews working capital/cash flow requirement on a regular basis
- Monitors banking activities for proper running and ensure regular reconciliations of all banking transactions with the cash books.
- Develops plans, budgets, forecasts and financial results to guide management decisions by forecasting requirements; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Presents operating and capital expenditure budgets for review and approval.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Responsible for presenting and reporting accurate and timely historical financial information of the Organization
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements
- Oversee the coordination and activities of independent auditors (Internal and External Auditors)
- Coordinates regulatory and supervisory functions
- Manages relationship with regulatory and statutory bodies, i.e. FIRS, Lagos State Internal Revenue Service etc.
- Ensures adequate controls are installed and maintained to cover all financial transactions, including safeguarding financial assets.
- Oversees all control and monitoring activities and personnel to achieve proper coordination
Deadline: 16th December 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF Format) to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Versa Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Versa Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Versa Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Versa Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Versa Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Versa Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Versa Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Versa Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Versa Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Versa Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||14th April 2020|
|Management Systems International (MSI) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||Not Specified|
|Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||10th April, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||4th April, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||16th April, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Versa Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: