The Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.vsointernational.org recruitment, Voluntary Service Overseas Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Voluntary Service Overseas Jobs 2020, Voluntary Service Overseas Career Portal, Requirements for Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment 2020, Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)|
|Deadline||16th September, 2019|
Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Voluntary Service Overseas Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.vsointernational.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) is the world’s leading international development organization whose vision is “A World without poverty”. Our approach to fighting poverty is through the lasting power of volunteering. VSO currently works in 24 countries across Africa, Asia and The Pacific.
The following positions are available at Voluntary Service Overseas. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Education Program Officer
Location: Abuja ( with frequent travels to project locations), Nigeria
Start date: 4th November 2020
Full Time: 35 hours per week
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Support the Program Manager to effectively and timely delivery of programme outcomes, within budget and to the required standard.
- Programme Development and Delivery: Support Programme Manager to ensure project outcomes are delivered to quality required by the programme and to schedule, within set budgets and scope.
- Provide a key co-ordination and implementation role, ensuring project management standards are followed and deadlines met.
- Programme Support In coordination with finance and operations team, manage logistics, administration and finance for programme activities.
- Internal Reporting: Ensure project activities, outcome progress, issues, risks, exception reports are available to Stakeholders and management teams as appropriate.
- Financial Management: Assist and support programme manager on development of realistic project plans and budgets, ensuring compliance with donor requirements. Assist and support on developing, maintaining and regularly reviewing financial plans to deliver programme objectives including full participation in the annual budget preparation process.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Assist Programme Manager and M&E Lead on M&E activities. Travel to partners and volunteers to conduct related programme activities. Collate and review programme data for analysis and reporting purposes. Maintain databases as and when requested by line manager. Keep records of programme activities and support data collection activities.
- Safeguarding and Security: Act as Safeguarding/security focal point in project communities. Support training and the collation of and reporting of community intelligence on security and safeguarding matters to the Country Security/Safeguarding Lead. Ensure timely reporting of all security and safeguarding incidents on Medgate.
- Fulfill other appropriate level accountabilities as defined by the Program Manager from time to time.
- Working with programme team to collate financial and narrative reporting information on programmes, placements and projects, assisting in preparation and dissemination of learning.
- Mapping and identification of the ultimate beneficiaries.
- Providing volunteers and primary actors with necessary skills and resources to improve education activities. Support recruitment, induction/orientation and training activities.
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders to fulfil VSO objectives, representing VSO at external events as necessary.
- Stakeholder Management and Communications: Build effective working relationships with project stakeholders, engaging them at each project stage, ensuring communications have appropriate content and tone. Manage information flows between the directing and delivering levels of the project. Ensure organisational communications about project benefits, progress and outcomes suit audience and are timely. Anticipate project risks and issues, communicating them to stakeholders, taking action to resolve.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Successful delivery of project following VSO project methodology, Project delivered on time, to budget and quality standards specified with expected benefits realised.
- An approved M & E framework and plan is in place. Data and reporting is conducted in line with the plan.
- Evidence of lessons learnt from evaluation being used to adapt ongoing programmes and inform future programme development.
- Timely reporting and resolution of safeguarding and security incidents.
- Taking the decision to inform the appropriate authority and follow instructions on issues of security emergency
- Timely report of security and safeguarding matters as they arises.
- Stakeholders’ satisfaction with standard and frequency of project activity, progress, outcome, communications, and reports.
- High quality and timely reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- All volunteer reports, evaluations and references are completed within deadlines.
- High level of positive customer feedback from volunteers
- Logistics, administration and finance for programme activities are appropriate, well-managed, and programme delivery targets are met.
- Education/Qualification for the role – A bachelor’s degree in Development Studies or related field./Options-Previous Position with VSO as Officer.
- People Management – Experience of managing, delegating and mentoring volunteers.
- Organisation and planning – Excellent coordination and planning skills with experience of working under pressure.
- Strong time management and administrative skills.
- Analysis and creative problem-solving – Ability to analyse and quickly grasp the fundamentals of a need or issue. Able to find innovative ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- Commitment to VSO’s work and values
- Project Management – Minimum working experience of 2 years in supporting projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Communication – Excellent oral, written communication and facilitation skills with ability to vary communication content and style to suit audiences to inform, motivate and inspire.
- Monitoring and Evaluation – Experience of implementing a project monitoring and evaluation framework, conducting project monitoring activities and writing reports.
- Relationship Building – Ability to build effective working relationships, and coordinate relationships among stakeholders.
Practical experience within a development organisation
Working together – Strength:
- Successfully leads volunteer team, and develops their working skills.
Communication & influencing – Strength:
- Inspires others by: advocating plans and ideas within and outside VSO; maintaining a wide, influential network; coaching
Managing Knowledge – Strength:
- Leads initiatives that improve knowledge management; develops others’ knowledge management skills.
Striving for excellence – Strength:
- Leads initiatives to improve monitoring, evaluation and learning; is a role model for continuous learning and improvement.
Managing Resources – Strength:
- Leads others to pursue significant or innovative funding opportunities; finds creative ways to allocate funds and people on complex or inter-related projects.
Managing People – Strength:
- Builds a high performing team that meets challenging objectives linked to corporate objectives; ensures own team works efficiently with other teams.
Developing People – Adds value:
- Helps team members to create and implement clear development plans that meet their own -and VSO’s – short and long term needs. Processes and opportunities.
Leading for the Future – Strength:
- Builds confidence and excitement in VSO’s work and vision, both internally and externally; leads innovative projects.
Thinking Strategically – Strength:
- Leads strategic projects, coaching others to consider global and long-term impact, and to consult within and beyond VSO.
Delivering Results – Adds Value:
- Analyses objectives, considers options, plans and manages appropriately; holds self and team accountable for achieving goals.
N2,500,000 – N4,000,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 16th September, 2020.
Interview Date 25th September, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Voluntary Service Overseas Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Voluntary Service Overseas recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Voluntary Service Overseas may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Genesis Group Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||30th January, 2020|
|Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||3rd February, 2020.|
|Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||7th February, 2020|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||24th March, 2020|
|First Bank Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Voluntary Service Overseas Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: