The WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.wateraid.org recruitment, WaterAid Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, WaterAid Nigeria Jobs 2020, WaterAid Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020, WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||18th October, 2019|
WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 WaterAid Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.wateraid.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
WaterAid is an international organisation whose mission is to transform the lives of the poorest and most marginalised people by improving access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene. Through their partners, they have reached 2 million people with safe water and 3 million people with sanitation last year.
The following positions are available at WaterAid Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regional Manager – Accelerating Sustainable Control and Elimination of Neglected Tropical Diseases (ASCEND)
Locations: Ghana, Liberia, Niger, Sierra Leone or other WaterAid Office in West Africa
It is hard to believe that today 785 million people do not have clean water and 2 billion do not have, a decent toilet – around one in four of the world’s population, Every two minutes a child under five dies from diarrhea diseases caused by poor water and sanitation. WaterAid is looking for a Regional. Manager – ASCEND to play a vital role in our mission to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere by 2030.
Working within the West Africa Team, the Regional Manager – ASCEND will:
- Support collaborative Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) /Neglected Tropical Disease (NTD) platforms at national and regional level, among others
- Support partners in developing, implementing and sharing effective, efficient and inclusive project plans
- Responsible for contract management, programme management delivery and quality of services and budget management on the programme.
We started because no NGO like us existed. We’ll end when no organisation like us is needed. In the meantime, we’re making great progress – since 1981, we have reached 25 million people with dean water and, since 2004, 24 million people with sanitation.
To be successful, you’ll need to:
- Have University degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, International Development or related field
- Fully committed to WaterAid’s vision, mission and values and a way of working that demonstrates this, with the ability to communicate this enthusiasm to others.
- Experience of programme management, campaigning and advocacy
- In depth understanding of Advocacy for Water Sanitation and Hygiene issues, opportunities and challenges
- Be be fluent in English and French Languages
We’re looking for people who share a commitment to our vision. We’re looking for people with an appreciation and respect for different people and ideas, and the energy and expertise to help tackle the most important challenges.
In return, you can expect to get inspiration from the change you help make happen, a sense of belonging and the feeling of being part of a global community. You will also experience stimulation and fulfillment, the chance grow, and space to be yourself at your best. This is our pledge to you.
Deadline: 18th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, consisting of a Letter of Interest and a CV to: [email protected] using Application for Regional Manager-ASCEND post as the subject of the email.
Note: To apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in any of the West African countries listed.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|WaterAid Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include WaterAid Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though WaterAid Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||14th July, 2020|
|Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||1st April, 2020|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||Not Specified|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||8th July, 2020|
|United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||5th August, 2020.|
|West African Health Organisation (WAHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||30th July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: