The Weatherford Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.weatherford.com recruitment, Weatherford Nigeria Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Weatherford Nigeria Jobs 2019, Weatherford Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Weatherford Nigeria Recruitment 2019, Weatherford Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
Weatherford Nigeria Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Weatherford Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.weatherford.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 800 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
The following positions are available at Weatherford Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Application Engineer II
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Family: Field operations
- The applications engineer is responsible for developing and executing a clear strategy to grow Weatherford’s Casing Accessories and Liner Hanger business across the location or multiple locations.
- By working with, and understanding the customer requirements across GZ, the App Engineer will coordinate with the Operations and Sales teams, GZ and GBU to deliver and commercialize required systems processes, products and services in order to attain market leadership position.
Duties and Responsibilities
Client & Communication:
- Engage with sales teams to anticipate inventory requirements and drive supply orders to fulfil demand
- Provide timely and appropriate information and support to relevant internal customers
- Build strong and positive relationships with client at various levels
- Ensure all incoming support requests are logged in Salesforce and handed over to Technical Sales Manager
- Travel to manufacturing and test site(s), as needed
- Liaises with Product/Service Lines to continually improve Weatherford enterprise Document Management solutions for ease of use, accessibility and compliance to OEPS to ensure the business is meeting and/or exceeding customer expectations
Vision & Leadership:
- Provide technical business development and operational support in-country to Application and Project teams, and on a GZ basis if required.
- Collaborate with leadership to promote the continual quality improvement strategy of the company to meet strategic business objectives and profitability
- Set and monitor targets for Key Performance Indicators and define safety and service quality improvement action plans geared to enhance safety, quality & efficiency both at the region, well site and field locations
- Execute short and long range plans with the country/area leadership to promote and meet the service delivery requirements for the client
- Assists in defining the budgetary requirements based on qualification / validation activity plans
Safety & Compliance:
- Drive continuous quality improvement systems across all areas. Fostering an environment where innovation, entrepreneurship and courage are valued and encouraged
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the organisation to provide reporting and analysis that will facilitate business improvement and operational efficiency
- Ensure compliance with safety standards related to mechanical systems, structures and components;
- Insight into overall customer service delivery projects and review with internal stakeholders and client to ensure seamless delivery of services
- Coordinate movement of equipment and people within the country/area and also be the point of contact when equipment and people are needed from/by other locations
- Demonstrates creativity, strategic thinking and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving engineering problems, determining Clients objectives and requirements
- Support operations on technical troubleshooting related with hardware/software/procedural management of change. Support Hazid/Hazop, procedural review and customer training meetings
- Provide a critical support role in tracking the execution of business plans
- Responsible for leading and supervising a team of engineers as they develop, test, modify, and create solutions to technical problems
Team Building & Mentoring:
- Contribute and participate in marketing events, client meetings/discussions and presentations as required.
- Mentoring responsibility of young professionals in the segment.
Skills and Knowledge
- Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Field Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience and understanding of Casing Accessories and the Nigerian market their applicability, manufacture, and Operational Project Management System.
- Mature approach and attitude to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- Ability to handle multiple project activities simultaneously, coordinate and interact with multiple company departments and outside companies;
- Strong interpersonal, decision making and negotiation skills are required;
- Proven track record of analyzing problems to determine the root cause;
- Experience and understanding of Casing Accesories portfolio and their applicability to various applications.
- Excellent technical understanding and problem solving
- Advanced level of PC skills (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Strong communicator – both verbally and written.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Motivated, resourceful, self-going
- Commercial/business focused
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Weatherford Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Weatherford Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Weatherford Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Weatherford Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Weatherford Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Weatherford Nigeria Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Weatherford Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Weatherford Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Weatherford Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Weatherford Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||15th November, 2019|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||14th November, 2019|
|National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||November 15th, 2019|
|Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 8, 2019||14th November, 2019|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||November 8, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations Recruitment 2019/2020||November 8, 2019||18th November, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Weatherford Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: