The Women in the New Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Women in the New Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Women in the New Nigeria Jobs 2020, Women in the New Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Women in the New Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Women in the New Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Women in the New Nigeria|
|Deadline||30th March, 2020|
Women in the New Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Women in the New Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website.
Available Job Positions & Details
WINN is an indigenous nongovernmental organization that focuses on enhancing women and youth empowerment and resilience building, Protection, Education, Peace building and conflict Management programmes, gender equality and inclusion, capacity building on sustainable agriculture, microfinance. Over a decade now WINN have been operating in Borno state to achieve its vision of seeing a new Nigeria as an egalitarian society, free from corruption, where peace tranquility, progress and equality prevail.
The following positions are available at Women in the New Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: GBV Community Volunteer
The Scope of Role
- The GBV Volunteers will support the team to carry out fieldwork and other research/assessment activities, which may be required for the programТs functioning and strategy.
- The GBV Volunteers, working under the supervision of a Project Officer will be responsible for administering questionnaires to beneficiaries in rural communities in Northern Nigeria, as well as providing important feedback on programs field research activities.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
The GBV Volunteers will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in collecting data as per the program requirements for its different sites which may include anthropometric measurements, focus group discussion, key informant interviews and one on one interview with respondents based on questionnaires developed and supplied by the team.
- Gather and accurately record responses on questionnaires using mobile data collection tool (Kobo Collect)
- Ensure that questionnaires have been thoroughly checked and completed.
- Submit completed questionnaires and other equipment used in fieldwork to the research supervisor and will, if required to do so, compile his/her findings in a format required by the program
- As part of each assignment, participate in briefings; carry out data collection, data entry and/or reporting.
- Recognize and give account of problems in obtaining data and provide useful feedback from field research activities
- аwill work in the field under the guidance and supervision of the MEAL and program Officers who will report to the project Officer.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- National Diploma or its equivalent.
- Previous experience in conducting GBV, Health, аand Education assessments.
- Experience in mobile data collection, administering questionnaires and conducting interviews, data collection and data entry
- Willingness to learn and explore new experiences
- Fluency in speaking and understanding English, Kanuri and Hausa. Kanuri speaking is highly preferred.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Cultural Awareness: Must be aware of and sensitive to the cultural expectations of communities in Northern Nigeria.
- Accuracy: Must be able to interpret and record responses appropriately without distorting the respondent is meaning or confusing the reader.
- Endurance: Must be able to work for a full day working hours in the field across a number of days.
- Honesty: Shows a high level of integrity and will not fabricate responses or misrepresent the program
- Communication: Confidently expresses self, able to clearly ask questions and help the respondent understand what is needed from her/him.
- Relationship Builder: Able to build trust with people at the rural level and maintain confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th March, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Women in the New Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Women in the New Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Women in the New Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Women in the New Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Women in the New Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Women in the New Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Women in the New Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Women in the New Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Women in the New Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Women in the New Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||1st June, 2020|
|Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||26th May, 2020|
|United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||31 December 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 22, 2020||Not Specified|
|Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Recruitment 2019/2020||May 22, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Women in the New Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: